St. Ives Triple Butters Intensely Hydrating Body Wash, Creamy Coconut

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vanilla Planifolia (Fruit Extract), Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Citric Acid, Polyquarternium 7, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylisothiazolinone

on 1/9/2015 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am writing this review after finishing my first bottle. This is my current favorite body wash, super moisturizing to use with my salux cloth. Keeps my KP in control. Was looking for a moisturizing wash for the winter and this is it for me. The scent is ok and doesn't have any staying power, which doesn't bother me. This body wash gives the right amount of slip without making me greasy. Best part the huge bottle was under 5 bucks at Target, score!!!!!!!

on 9/25/2014 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great body wash, very silky and leaves your skin moist after exfoliation

Love this body wash! It smells like coconut when washing with it but sadly the smell doesn't last very long after. It moisturizes great! My skin feels like smooth and silky without any kind of coating on my skin. One of my favorites!

on 3/22/2014 10:26:00 AM

This is the best body wash at the drugstore. The smell is heavenly, it lathers well, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The coconut is my favorite scent. It smells like coconut cake or something sort of foodie like that. It comes across as a natural scent, not synthetic. I'm sensitive to some fragrances as they can bring on an instant migraine for me, but this is lovely.

on 1/11/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great hit of coconut scent when you first squirt on your sponge...but its downhill all the way from there. Meh type of moisture after a bath. Still looking for a great long lasting coconut shower gel. Paraben free which is a good thing but just not overwhelmed with staying power of fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got this in the vanilla scent for a little over $3 and let me tell you, it smells SO GOOD, LIKE YOURE EATING A DESSERT OR SOMETHING <3 The texture of the substance is super creamy, but it's also pretty runny so be careful when squeezing it out, or else you'll be using way more than you need to. It leaves my skin super moisturized, but also very clean. I'm not sure what else to say other than that you should go buy it, like, right now. Or just when you get the time to <3

on 10/10/2013 12:43:00 AM

This is a really good drugstore body wash. I tend to use soaps from Lush or from Bath and Body Works just because I like their scents, but I was moving and hadn't unpacked my shower stuff yet so I randomly picked this up. I wasn't expecting to be impressed with it, but I actually am! I love the scent -- obviously it's a coconut scent, but it isn't that fake, tanning lotion coconut scent. To me, this has a more food-type smell, like coconut cookies. It smells awesome, but unfortunately the smell doesn't linger on the skin. But what I really like is how moisturizing this body wash is. So many soaps and body washes claim to be moisturizing, but I find that very few actually are. Typically, that doesn't bother me so much, as I don't have dry skin anyway. But I did notice a difference in my skin when I used this! It felt softer and smoother, which was a nice change! The packaging is a little boring, but it's nothing to complain about, either. Definitely give this a shot if you've been hunting for a moisturizing shower gel!

on 8/4/2013 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

pros:
AMAZING SMELL. LOVE THE SMELL
moisturizing
cleans
cons:
none . cant think of one.
I LOVE THIS body wash! smells AMAZING.smells delicious! it is also very moisturizing.even though its very moisturizing i love to also use it in the summer. i usually use this with my exfoliating gloves, you can get these just about anywhere, drugstore, body shop, walmart. i bought this body wash on sale for $3 at Loblaws!!! that is a really really good deal . because it is HUGE and it is AMAZING. the original price i think is around $6 or $7 CAD.

on 2/22/2013 10:32:00 AM

I have been having insanely dry, itchy winter skin and this body wash has really helped! Beautiful, subtle fragrance and a great price point. What's not to love?

on 12/18/2012 10:37:00 PM

One of the better washes you can buy at the drugstore. I'd use this over most other things, but I don't find it to be intensely moisturizing at all. My body (in contrast to my face) is very prone to dryness and this dries it out slightly. Only slightly, so it's better than most other soaps. My skin likes Castile soaps much better, but they're not practical enough for me (liquid versions lather disappears about instantly, bar soap version doesn't work well for shaving). I also have really sensitive skin and this does cause some mild itching. Again, better than most other things at the drugstore, but that bar is set low. If I had to choose one widely available drugstore soap it'd be this one, so in a pinch I'd repurchase, but I am definitely looking for better.