September 18, 2014 | 1361 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Triple Butters Intensely Hydrating Body Wash, Creamy Coconut

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this body wash! It smells like coconut when washing with it but sadly the smell doesn't last very long after. It moisturizes great! My skin feels like smooth and silky without any kind of coating on my skin. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best body wash at the drugstore. The smell is heavenly, it lathers well, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The coconut is my favorite scent. It smells like coconut cake or something sort of foodie like that. It comes across as a natural scent, not synthetic. I'm sensitive to some fragrances as they can bring on an instant migraine for me, but this is lovely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great hit of coconut scent when you first squirt on your sponge...but its downhill all the way from there. Meh type of moisture after a bath. Still looking for a great long lasting coconut shower gel. Paraben free which is a good thing but just not overwhelmed with staying power of fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in the vanilla scent for a little over $3 and let me tell you, it smells SO GOOD, LIKE YOURE EATING A DESSERT OR SOMETHING <3 The texture of the substance is super creamy, but it's also pretty runny so be careful when squeezing it out, or else you'll be using way more than you need to. It leaves my skin super moisturized, but also very clean. I'm not sure what else to say other than that you should go buy it, like, right now. Or just when you get the time to <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

This is a really good drugstore body wash. I tend to use soaps from Lush or from Bath and Body Works just because I like their scents, but I was moving and hadn't unpacked my shower stuff yet so I randomly picked this up. I wasn't expecting to be impressed with it, but I actually am! I love the scent -- obviously it's a coconut scent, but it isn't that fake, tanning lotion coconut scent. To me, this has a more food-type smell, like coconut cookies. It smells awesome, but unfortunately the smell doesn't linger on the skin. But what I really like is how moisturizing this body wash is. So many soaps and body washes claim to be moisturizing, but I find that very few actually are. Typically, that doesn't bother me so much, as I don't have dry skin anyway. But I did notice a difference in my skin when I used this! It felt softer and smoother, which was a nice change! The packaging is a little boring, but it's nothing to complain about, either. Definitely give this a shot if you've been hunting for a moisturizing shower gel!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sarah2495

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

pros:
AMAZING SMELL. LOVE THE SMELL
moisturizing
cleans
cons:
none . cant think of one.
I LOVE THIS body wash! smells AMAZING.smells delicious! it is also very moisturizing.even though its very moisturizing i love to also use it in the summer. i usually use this with my exfoliating gloves, you can get these just about anywhere, drugstore, body shop, walmart. i bought this body wash on sale for $3 at Loblaws!!! that is a really really good deal . because it is HUGE and it is AMAZING. the original price i think is around $6 or $7 CAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by brooklynbee

I have been having insanely dry, itchy winter skin and this body wash has really helped! Beautiful, subtle fragrance and a great price point. What's not to love?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the better washes you can buy at the drugstore. I'd use this over most other things, but I don't find it to be intensely moisturizing at all. My body (in contrast to my face) is very prone to dryness and this dries it out slightly. Only slightly, so it's better than most other soaps. My skin likes Castile soaps much better, but they're not practical enough for me (liquid versions lather disappears about instantly, bar soap version doesn't work well for shaving). I also have really sensitive skin and this does cause some mild itching. Again, better than most other things at the drugstore, but that bar is set low. If I had to choose one widely available drugstore soap it'd be this one, so in a pinch I'd repurchase, but I am definitely looking for better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Very respectable ingredients. Very unoffensive fragrance. As the bottle states, it's hypoallergenic so it is kind to your skin. This wash does not dry out my skin nor does it add anything to it. It's a very neutral wash. I feel clean with no gross residue like what Bath & Body Works body washes leave on my skin. This is my go to body wash...I'm on probably my twentieth bottle or so. Very affordable to boot. I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very nice body wash with a delicious vanilla coconut scent, more foody than aromatic, it reminds me of cake. It is very gentle to the skin and I use it to wash my face as it is an excellent makeup remover, especially for long lasting makeup, and I also use it as a shampoo when I need to clarify from build up. The sulphates in it clean the hair/skin deeply but the butters replenish the oils back so that it is not drying at all.