Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love the smoky scent but I really wish they would bring back the regular FIRESIDE I loved it much more than this.
I do not like the sweet scent mixed in with the smoky scent.
I love to use the regular fire side with my Autumn scent and its amazing in the house.
I tried to use this and it is not the same.
I can smell the fireside in it but I do not care for the sweet marshmallow scent at all. i do love vanilla type scents but prefer it not be mixed into my fireside :(
My sister likes this so I will continue to buy it for her but I am not too happy

Okay let me start off by saying that I freaking love this candle. It is my most favourite candle ever. I was introduced to it last year at work when I smelled it when I was walking by an office and I instantly fell in love. I only bought ONE and didn't realize it was seasonal! That's right ladies. For those of you who may not know... They only carry it in the fall.. I burned through mine in a month and I had to wait till this August to buy more... That was so tough lol... This year I really stocked up.

I don't know what it is about this candle... But it has me in a trance.. And anyone else that is here when I am burning it. Maybe it's the perfect combination of the vanilla and campfire smell. It goes so well together. My step son asked me one night if I was baking cookies lol

I would give this a better rating if I could. It would be very foolish of bbw if they ever discontinued this scent. Oh. I also bought a couple concentrated room sprays in this scent and it smells great too. There's something slightly different about it I can't put my finger on it but it definitely smells amazing just like the candle (Maybe it smells a bit sweeter, I don't know).
They also have a wallflower oil in this scent too. I didn't buy that because I heard it stains things and don't want to try that.

This candle sometimes hurts my sinuses but far less than the other ones do. My sinuses got all screwed up as soon as I quit smoking and everything bothers me now. But I don't care. I'll tough through it to smell this.

Thank you! My advice is stock up while you can when they have their candle sales!!

Edit: I think I know what is different in the room spray... To me it smells almost cologne-like... It's still nice though

Omg stop everything and get this candle! I like to wait til the 3 wick candles go on sale and use a coupon ( if you sign up for their email they send you coupons constantly). I would not pay the full price of $22.50. If you are smart you can get them for $8 or $9. Anyway about the smell, it is like heaven. It's like nothing I've ever smelled before. Must have for sure! The best candle ever in my opinion!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was really hesitant to buy this candle lest I transform into the most basic of white girls. But goddamn this candle smells good.

Think sweet, but not like food, and musky, but not like cologne. It's a fantastic in-between smell that you can't quite place but is nevertheless still so pleasing. It's a scent me and my boyfrand both like which is great. Not that I would stop burning a candle because a boy didn't like it, but ya know.

Do I hate myself for buying a $22.50 candle? Yes. Would I do it again. You're damn right I would.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this scent! I think marshmallow mixed with woodsy notes is just so nice! It smells so warm sweet dark and sexy. I have it in a room spray too and it's just as nice. Long lasting and strong.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

One of my favorite candles! Smells so yummy

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Got mini on sale. Used it too fast. Loved so much went and got the biggest one on sale. Will definitely buy again because the mix of a woodsy fire and vanilla/caramel-like sweetness was heaven to me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ive been buying this since t first came out and think that this candle is one reason i looo forward to the fall and winter. Holy cow its perfect. And real. I went outside last week and smelt a fireplace or wood burning stove and had to come in to light this candle!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just discovered bath and Bodyworks candles when a friend gave me Marshmallow Fireside. I put up burning it for a while, but I'm glad I finally gave in . I absolutely love it ! I really don't see or smell the smoky part very much , but then I've never melted marshmallow mellows over a fire either. I bought six more at the recent sale at the store . I love it and my husband loves it and it feels the room without overwhelming .

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have the fragrance oil, which is much more economical than candle, i think. My new fav, absolutely obsessed. Not too heavy like some bakery scents can sometimes be. To me, its the nice middle ground.

Popular Candles