November 24, 2014 | 1986 users online

Skincare - Face - 100 Percent Pure - Superfruits Night Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I purchased this balm with the Brightening Balm by 100 Percent Pure. Personally, I like the scent better on the Brightening Balm, which I use regularly to keep my complexion even. Both products offer superior moisturization as they are oil based, which means a little product goes a long way. I slather the stuff on because I love it, but if you are economical with it, this is a good investment. This balm purports to bring about anti-aging benefits to the skin. Although I have not noticed major differences, I do think that this is a good preventative measure. I would repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a super thick, oil based balm for the face, strictly for night because it does not absorb fast. It has a very light, natural fruit scent that dissipates in about 3 minutes. A little goes a very long way due to the thickness. My skin is plump and glowing when I wake up in the morning. I love that it is natural and has no chemicals. Surprisingly I found it at a vitamin shop. The container it comes in is thick, almost stone like weight and feel and white in color.