100 Percent Pure Superfruits Night Balm

Not tested on animals

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Leaf/Seed, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin and Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)

on 8/3/2014 12:05:00 PM

I purchased this balm with the Brightening Balm by 100 Percent Pure. Personally, I like the scent better on the Brightening Balm, which I use regularly to keep my complexion even. Both products offer superior moisturization as they are oil based, which means a little product goes a long way. I slather the stuff on because I love it, but if you are economical with it, this is a good investment. This balm purports to bring about anti-aging benefits to the skin. Although I have not noticed major differences, I do think that this is a good preventative measure. I would repurchase this product.

on 9/28/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a super thick, oil based balm for the face, strictly for night because it does not absorb fast. It has a very light, natural fruit scent that dissipates in about 3 minutes. A little goes a very long way due to the thickness. My skin is plump and glowing when I wake up in the morning. I love that it is natural and has no chemicals. Surprisingly I found it at a vitamin shop. The container it comes in is thick, almost stone like weight and feel and white in color.

Popular Face Skincare Products