September 30, 2014 | 1349 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Cream - 5 Peach

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a long time ago, and it has been sitting in a drawer unused. Pulled it out this morning and it was somewhat dried out, but I could still work with it. You literally need a TINY amount because it is SO pigmented. I used my middle finger to dip into the pot and apply to my cheek (one at a time because it dries FAST) in circular motions. Then I use my ring finger to blend up. I applied it after my MAC MSF Natural in Light. It looks beautiful. Yes there is shimmer but I don't mind it. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a peachy-pink, NARS Orgasm color. In the pot it is GORGEOUS and shimmery. When I swatched it on my hand I fell in love with the color and texture so I purchased it in a heartbeat. However, once I started using the product I was completely disillusioned. It's really hard to blend and there is not much color pay-off! I tried using this as a blush and a lip color (as advertised) but both ways I ended up disappointed. On the lips, it's VERY drying and all you see is the shimmer. This product just did not work for me. I averted the disaster of #5 by exchanging it for something else at Sephora. Maybe I will consider the other colors (for eye and cheek use), but for the price and bad encounter with this color I'm really not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by AllisonWunderland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a nice, easy version of Orgasm blush that was a) cheaper than the multiple, and b) less messy and more portable. This kinda sorta fits the bill, but the texture is much different. I tried applying it to my fingers and blending it out... Let me just say that my fingers rarely let me down as a makeup application tool, but this was a definite exception. This stuff is very dry, it reminds me of the resulting solid mass that I discovered when I left the cap off of a MAC paint. It's thicker than a lip balm and far less emollient. It doesn't blend well when applied with fingers. It does, however, work like a charm when applied with the Coastal Scents Destiny Kabuki on a Stick brush which I've just fallen in love with (dude, it's $5.95). Swirl that sucker around a little bit in the jar and you're good to go. I haven't tried it as an eyeshadow yet, but I did put it on top of some too-dark lipstick before putting on a caramel colored gloss and woooooo that was pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kazina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've entered this as a blush since that's what MUFE say this colour is designed for. It is a gorgeous colour, peachy pink with gold sparkles, so it looks a lot like a cream blush version of NARS Orgasm. Or maybe Super Orgasm. When I say sparkles, I really mean GLITTER, lots and lots of glitter. As a blush, I find this completely unwearable. When you blend it out (which is hard to do anyway), all you see is sparkles, and if you don't blend it that much, it looks much too obvious. I can only imagine using this for a carnival, or a disco/glam themed beach party, or a New Year's Eve foam party, since those are the only places I could possibly need an insanely glittery waterproof blush.

However, as an eyeshadow, this aqua cream is amazing. The colour looks great here, and the glitter is not at all too much for eyes, the staying power is excellent and there is no glitter fall-out. I love golden pink eyeshadows, so I was really pleased to find one as pretty and long lasting as this. Will happily buy this again, although it looks like the tiny pot will last ages.