August 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

This easily collects mascara in it, doesn't always get rid of the spider lashes and clumps...etc. I've used better lash combs. I need to buy a different one.

Out of all the Real Technique brushes, this is the only one I wouldn't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by mimi822

This is a great brow and lash tool. I use it daily. I used to use Sonia kashuks but this one is far superior. The metal on the lash side is high quality and really seperates clumpy lashes. I love it.

If you want to buy real techniques I suggest iherb.com they ship internationally and they offer $10 off with the code QLV352

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very long and it's hard to get the protective cap off but I'm glad it has one because the metal comb is quite sharp! It's an effective tool for brows and lashes. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer
I bought at Ulta.
I've really enjoyed the girls from PixiWoo on Youtube and heard Sam Chapman came out with her own line of brushes. This is her line of makeup brushes.
Design of this tool:
This brush is designed in a way that allows you to use one side to brush your brows and the other side comb out your lashes. The comb is fantastic. It is made out of metal not plastic so it really separates each lash.
Cost: Inexpensive.
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
My rating is EXCELLENT for this product.

***UPDATE***:
I ruined this tool by trying the technique that Wayne Goss showed on his Youtube video: of using the comb to apply mascara. Now the store is out of this tool and I don't have a good lash comb. :(