September 22, 2014 | 1978 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Creme Blush - Rosey

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I tried this blush because I was having trouble finding a natural make-up product in a peachy color that actually showed up on my skin. This one definitely does. I purchased this one based upon other user reviews that warned that this is actually a peach/apricot tone and not a rose/pink tone. They were absolutely correct. On my fair-to-medium skin, it is a VERY peachy tone. You definitely don't need much product either, just a LIGHT tap of the finger tips gets pleanty of product, which does blend nicely. It is almost a coral color - if you are NOT looking for a blush in this tone, i.e. if you look orange, you will want to avoid. I just wish I could find the same color in a cruelty-free, natural formulation. I will keep looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I absolutely LOVE SK rosey creme blush!!! It's so much better than the other creme colors - blossom and petal. Neither blossom or petal stay on my cheeks more than just a few hours before they fade away, but rosey stays on all day long. It's more of a peach shade than an actual rose color. It reminds me of a creamy non-shimmering version of Nars Orgasm. For $8.99 give this a try. It will last you forever. Beautiful spring/summer color, but it definitely is neutral enough to wear year round. Even though I'm classified as a muted/soft summer season, pinkish blushes really do not work with my skin tone, as I have a bit of redness. So, peachy tones work for me and this is the best peach-toned creme (or even powder) blush on the market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This is nice for the price. I bought all 3 of her cream blushes but I only love 2 out of the 3. The lightest 1 is just too light for me. This one though is a keeper. It is a good balance between warm and cool and a good balance between subtle and too much so it is easy to control. I like too that it dries to a good balance between a cream and a powder so it still feels good on my mature skin but it doesn't feel "goopy" which is important to me since I live in the humid south. Also doesn't sit in my fine lines. Overall a good buy for a good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mrb1282

I really love this blush. I have recently become a fan of cream blushes as I've found that my skin can tend to look even drier than usual if I use a powder one. I have a Jane Iredale one that I like but for over bucks, I thought I'd look around for others. This one is a completely different formulation but is wonderful. It really sinks into the skin and feels weightless but blends beautifully. It has great lasting power and the color is perfect. My skin is medium with a bit of a golden/olive undertone to it. This peachy color showed up nicely and gave a natural wash of color. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in Rosey
Bought at: Target
Color: While it is called "Rosey" it's more of an apricot pink shade. I find very flattering for fair and medium skin tones.
Pigmentation: Good color pay off. I found a little goes a long way.
Packaging: A white plastic circle that holds the color: no applicator or mirror.
Texture: It is a combination between a whipped cream blush and a more compressed pot of color (like Bobbi Brown pot of rouge) It is very creamy and I found easy to blend. The only downside is because it is a creamy texture the container gets a bit messy. I applied with my fingers and an E.L.F brush. I have dry/normal skin so I like the feeling of creme blushes.
Performance: I find this color lasts pretty much the day: I always have foundation under it.
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
This product gets a "EXCELLENT" rating.