Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds - all

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

I bought this eyeliner in Brown Glow. It's a very pretty medium brown- like this product promises, it has subtle, but nice flecks of shimmer in it. This is not the creamiest formula I've tried because it tugs a little on my eyelid. Also, after about 8 hours, I find that there is some product smudged under my eye. Since the color I chose isn't very deep, the smudges aren't obvious, but I can imagine this eyeliner frustrating those who buy it in a darker color. Of course, the packaging is quite convenient. However, I'll keep looking for a product with similar packaging functions with a creamier, longer-lasting, and waterproof formula. Overall, Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds are decent, but not the best.

on 12/27/2012 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This didn't really work out too well for me. It applied well and looked good; it actually had the "diamonds" or glitter in it which was pretty. However, within a half hour of wearing it, it already smudged or sometimes it would just completely disappear from my eyes (which was kind of weird) and leave no traces.

The stick was pretty handy though. I liked that I didn't have to sharpen it like a pencil eyeliner would have to.

on 12/25/2012 10:45:00 PM

Why can't I rate them 0? Because I feel that 1 is too generous. No pigmentation at all, no staying power, makes my eyes water. The worst I have ever tried.

on 12/23/2012 3:23:00 AM

Yesterday I got my avon glimmersticks diamonds in Golden Diamond and Flashy Cooper and they are AMAZING..The colors are intensive and waterproof,the liner glides perfectly all over the lid..Golden diamond is a perfect liner for everyday use,it's gold-white with pretty golden sparks.Flashy Cooper is a beautiful shade and my favourite.I recomend this liners.Try it!

on 4/24/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love these eyeliners. Avon does so well with the whole Glimmersticks line. I use G102 (Flashy Copper) for my eyebrows and G501 (Golden Diamond) to line my waterline. I have yet to try the lipliners, but if they're anywhere near as awesome as the eyeliners, I'm sure they're worth purchasing. Not to mention, they're so inexpensive! I definitely recommend them to anyone who asks.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

On gosh, the colors are totally not pigmented. I have to go over and over to get any kind of color on my lid. It works even worse when I try to apply it over eye shadow. Yes, there are some shimmers in it, but that's all. No color, not waterproof, doesn't last long on the eye. It's not worth it to buy this product. It just doesn't stand out.

on 2/25/2012 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It isn't 'Glimmery' at all.
I bought the Sparkling Silver and it's hard to apply, It comes out really nicely if you test it on your hand, but on your eyes you can barely notice it! The glitter is hardly there either.
I'd steer clear of this product, it's a waste of money ;(

on 9/26/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Avon sucked me into trying their Glimmersticks Diamonds eyeliner pencils, which are automatic pencils w/(supposed) sparkly glitter in them. The pictures in the catalog look beautiful & alluring - but they are deceptive.

The actual finish is a flat color w/hardly any glitter @ all, only a few specks of glitter if I keep re-lining w/the pencil. The colors I got - 'Sparkling Silver' & 'Brown Glow' - are not attractive colors as far as I'm concerned (dull light grey & metallic bronzey copper) but they're different from the pencil colors I already own in greys & browns, so @ least they offer variety from my norm.

I thought the 2 For $6 deal Avon was offering was a nice deal but since I'm never happy w/Avon's eyeliners (I've purchased other Glimmersticks before), I won't buy eyeliners from anymore. The formula is more dry & stiff than creamy, so I don't like that it will drag across my eye & pull on the delicate skin. The packaging is great but the product inside is disappointing.

Is there any glitter eyeliner PENCIL out there that is actually sparkly??