July 25, 2014 | 1062 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mattene in Delectable

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Naomixoxo

Gorgeous peachy beige colour, feels so light and natural and didnt have to reapply more than once throughout the day! Will definitely be buying when it runs out :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Naughtymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Could this be the greatest nude lipstick of all time for olive/tanned skins? It has a beautiful soft, warm peach undertone to it which flatters anyone from an nc30-nc45 nw25-nw35. Mattene texture is semi-matte so it's long wearing, however not as dry and long wearing at other matte textures. I wear it with Oak or Stripdown liner and love to mix or with Yash lipstick for an even nuder nude. Love love LOVE it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a NC40 with slightly darker lips then usual. This looked really crayonish on me. It set into the lines of my lips. Only way this can work for me is with a lipgloss and a nude lipliner. Not sure if this will work with darker skintones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really do love MAC mattenes. This peach/beige/orangey color is great on my NC15 skin, a really nice warm peach. Good pigmentation, not too much and not too little.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm a MAC NC45 and a Bobbi Brown Warm Almond. I bought two of the Delectable Mattene lipsticks and I don't even wear any lip pencil with them at all!

The MAC website describe's Delectable's color as an 'orangey-beige' which explains why this has been the only wearable beige lipstick I think I've ever tried that looked good, from my memory. It doesn't have a thick, paste-y appearance on my lips at all, it is easy to make sheer to wear if you prefer, and it has a subtle soft-focus sort of matte look on my lips.

I like wearing Delectable with black eye liner. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A beautiful orange-peach. I was hesitant at first because of the orange tones, but I ended up buying it after trying it on because it worked out great on my NC25 Asian skintone. Although it's semi-matte, I don't find the formula drying at all. The only "con", if there has to be one, is that there's less product than the average MAC lipstick - only 2.3grams instead of the usual 3 grams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am Irish-pale and freckled. When I asked the MAC artist for a recommendation on a lip color and he came at me with this orangeypeach color I froze - that is the last color I would have picked with my complexion. However, this is why he is the expert - with lovenectar gloss over top, this lasts forever and looks beautiful and fresh with my complexion. The mattene formula is great, and lasted through drinks and dinner! I want more in this formula!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Delectable is an opaque orangey-peach that is flattering with my NC30 skintone. It is semi-matte with a slight sheen, and is non-drying. I like the color, and the feel of it on my lips, but I do prefer a gloss over it. I'm glad MAC released a shade like this along with the darker shades in the Posh Paradise collection.