September 18, 2014 | 940 users online

Eye Shadow - Inglot - Pearl 405

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Pearl 405 is a gold that is very heavy on the orange/copper tones. I expected it to be more neutral like the user below me did. While I think it's a pretty color, this shade doesn't really suit my tastes.

This color also reminds me of UD Chopper, but warmer and more intense.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

A goldsh-orange color.
It's a pearl
This color goes nice with black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just purchased my first Inglot palette. It's nice. Not fabulous or terribly unique, but nice. I ordered a 10-palette and got purples, taupes/silvers, and highlights. IRL, these are nice, basic colors. Having said that, I will add that I only purchased pearls; it may well be that some of the mattes, etc, will be very unique. I like the packaging and I love the large size- they are approximately the size of the large Tarte shadows or perhaps the amount of Stila singles. Nice consistency, not quite as buttery as traditional Stila. Nice pigmentation. They last for most of the day without bleeding or fading, but not with the endurance of MAC pigments or old-style Stila. The 405 Pearl is a warm gold leaning toward light copper, which I had expected to be a little more neutral from the site illustration. If you plan to purchase Inglot, be sure to google for reviews on each shade that you order. There are no descriptions of shades on the website and you may be surprised if you don't research swatches before buying. I paid $67 for a palette of 10 shades. Folks tend to say that this is a bargain compared to individual shadows. For me, the lemming has left the building. I thought that I would be dreaming about more Inglot and saving for at least 3 more palettes, but I have moved on. It's not likely that I will bother to order again. I'm not negative about it but I'm not really positive, either. Sorta meh.