July 24, 2014 | 1362 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sarahlecuyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just so that you understand my point of view on this product I have:

Color: Dark brown (naturally darker on top and gets lighter)
Length: almost at my waist
Texture: very thin, but I have A LOT of hair
Type: normal on top, but gets dry at the bottom
Others: I don't use heat on it very much since my hair is very straight and easy to style.

I absolutely love this product. I was on the hunt for a good dry oil, since all of my many oils are in a pump. I don't mind it too much, but I much prefer the spray bottle. Where I live (Mtl) it was 6,99$, which I find is a very good price, looking at other oils, like the Moroccanoil. I have had the Moroccanoil, just before and to me, it's almost as good. And so much cheaper. I see the Moroccanoil one at 60.00$+ sometimes, and to me, it's a lot for an oil.

How I use it: I don't spray it directly on my head. I spray one spray, which is enough, on the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and but it on my hair. I don't use it on my scalp, since we have natural oils there.

Many people wonder why their ends are dry and less healthy than the top of their head. The answer to that is that the hair gets it's nutriment and all the good stuff from the blood. When you have longer hair, all those oils and nutriment don't get to the end of your hair. That is why we do not need to put oils on the top of our head and why are ends are usually less healthy than the top.

If you have any beauty related question, especially hair and makeup questions, you can always email me and I'll be more than happy to answer if I can:)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Rieadd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

smells amazing
soften my hair

that's all you need to know.
(also the fact that argan oil
-calms frizzy ends
-adds moistur and a little shine e to dry hair
-helps protect your locks from the heat)

now go and buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this oil! For a long time I was using one of John Frieda's oils (I forget the name, but it was the one in the red tube with the pump). One day I couldn't find that particular oil, and got this one instead. So much better. The light, "dry" feel of this oil is perfect for my fine hair. It adds a beautiful shine, helps tame fly-aways, AND adds a level of heat protection should I decide to curl or blow dry my hair.

I do find that I need to apply it to damp hair and let it dry/absorb completely before styling it or else my hair feels a bit greasy (could just all be in my head though since it looks fine)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have purchased this product several times now, and overall been pretty pleased. I use it on damp hair before I blow dry and on dry hair after I have straightened it. Argan oil is good for heat protection, so this will be a nice product to use in your hair care routine. I don't think this product is a miracle worker by itself, but it does give a nice glisten and shine to hair, while calming frizz and flyaways. Very affordable price as well, and can be found at most drugstores, Target, Walmart, and Ulta.
For those of you with hair that can easily get oily, however, beware. I have dry hair, and if I apply this too close to my hair or use too much, my hair can get oily. After all, this is a concentrated oil spray, so what I do to get best results is spray about 12" away from my hair in a circular motion and let the spray mist down. That way it is not too slick but still provides sheen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

My friend bought it for me as she knows I love hair oils and though it's lightweight, it's still slightly too oily for me to use to tame flyaways but it's not intensive enough to use as a pre-shampoo conditioning treatment. I think the amount of argan oil in it is probably really tiny. I really like the smell though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this long ago on a recommendation, and it's fantastic. I like the smell, and it makes my hair silky, and feel lighter, a must in the colder months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

Its just...okay. I've been on a budget so I bought this spray because I really can't afford to buy the salon Moroccan oil brand right now. It's alright for being a cheapy version. The pros of this product are the price, it smells great, and will leave a nice sheen to your hair. The cons of this product are that it doesn't really calm frizz and you have to be very light with it otherwise you'll look greasy. As for healing split ends? Rubbish. The only way to get rid of split ends are to cut them off. I'd much rather have the salon brand, but for a girl on a budget, this product will suffice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this i use 2 or 3 sprays of it every morning i don't think i will buy this again because i'm getting some higher quality moroccan oil for Christmas the one with the blue label and the big orange M on it lol i cant remember that brand right now. In all i think its pretty good product it only makes my hair oily when i add too much, but this is a grate starter product to buy if you never used moroccan oil for your hair. I defiantly recommend this as your first try to see if you like moroccan oil! also its only like $6 or $7 at target so its easy to find and pretty cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really good stuff. Just as good as any on the market even compared to the Nuxe dry oil at £28!
Its not as heavy/greasy as a serum & I use it on wet / dry hair to tame frizz & give my overprocessed hair a nice shine. A little goes a long way. Definitely buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kodancerbabeee

I have naturally curly hair, but I've never tried it on my natural hair to be honest. I only use this to straighten my hair which is about three inches below my bra line when straightened. I find that it does truly tame the frizzies and makes the split ends far less noticeable, however I cannot vouch that it actually heals them as the product claims. This product does work WONDERS in actually achieving pin straight hair. Without it, the results are much worse. This product leaves my hair sleek and shiny and helps drastically to straighten it, plus it lasts for most of the school day and smells great!