April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil spray

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have purchased this product several times now, and overall been pretty pleased. I use it on damp hair before I blow dry and on dry hair after I have straightened it. Argan oil is good for heat protection, so this will be a nice product to use in your hair care routine. I don't think this product is a miracle worker by itself, but it does give a nice glisten and shine to hair, while calming frizz and flyaways. Very affordable price as well, and can be found at most drugstores, Target, Walmart, and Ulta.
For those of you with hair that can easily get oily, however, beware. I have dry hair, and if I apply this too close to my hair or use too much, my hair can get oily. After all, this is a concentrated oil spray, so what I do to get best results is spray about 12" away from my hair in a circular motion and let the spray mist down. That way it is not too slick but still provides sheen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

My friend bought it for me as she knows I love hair oils and though it's lightweight, it's still slightly too oily for me to use to tame flyaways but it's not intensive enough to use as a pre-shampoo conditioning treatment. I think the amount of argan oil in it is probably really tiny. I really like the smell though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this long ago on a recommendation, and it's fantastic. I like the smell, and it makes my hair silky, and feel lighter, a must in the colder months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

Its just...okay. I've been on a budget so I bought this spray because I really can't afford to buy the salon Moroccan oil brand right now. It's alright for being a cheapy version. The pros of this product are the price, it smells great, and will leave a nice sheen to your hair. The cons of this product are that it doesn't really calm frizz and you have to be very light with it otherwise you'll look greasy. As for healing split ends? Rubbish. The only way to get rid of split ends are to cut them off. I'd much rather have the salon brand, but for a girl on a budget, this product will suffice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this i use 2 or 3 sprays of it every morning i don't think i will buy this again because i'm getting some higher quality moroccan oil for Christmas the one with the blue label and the big orange M on it lol i cant remember that brand right now. In all i think its pretty good product it only makes my hair oily when i add too much, but this is a grate starter product to buy if you never used moroccan oil for your hair. I defiantly recommend this as your first try to see if you like moroccan oil! also its only like $6 or $7 at target so its easy to find and pretty cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really good stuff. Just as good as any on the market even compared to the Nuxe dry oil at £28!
Its not as heavy/greasy as a serum & I use it on wet / dry hair to tame frizz & give my overprocessed hair a nice shine. A little goes a long way. Definitely buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kodancerbabeee

I have naturally curly hair, but I've never tried it on my natural hair to be honest. I only use this to straighten my hair which is about three inches below my bra line when straightened. I find that it does truly tame the frizzies and makes the split ends far less noticeable, however I cannot vouch that it actually heals them as the product claims. This product does work WONDERS in actually achieving pin straight hair. Without it, the results are much worse. This product leaves my hair sleek and shiny and helps drastically to straighten it, plus it lasts for most of the school day and smells great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sarah7855

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been searching for something to replace one of my HG styling products that has apparently been discontinued (Frizz Ease Thermal Protection serum) and In the process, have tried about ten different products. This one is a keeper. I have fine shoulder length colored hair and wash/dry/style it daily, so my ends tend to get dry and split. This dry oil helps smooth the roughness of my ends and leaves my hair shiny, soft and manageable. It's weightless and doesn't start to become greasy during the day, unlike a lot of the other products I tried. I've seen some reviewers complain that the spray packaging tends to make a mess, but I just spray three pumps into my palm, rub together and then smooth through my hair, concentrating on the ends I feel that this distributes it more evenly than just spraying it on anyway. It also smells good :) The price is great (got it on sale at CVS for $5.49, and had additional coupons). I do not think that this would work very well for people with coarse, thick or very damaged hair (they make other products under this line that penetrate more and are more intensive-the labeling is pretty clear about what hair type each product is for). Overall, I'm very happy with this product and will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this on sale & while I really like it, it's not an essential in my styling routine for 3b hair. I prefer a thicker serum as its more moisturizing and takes the place of this product. I do love the smell though oh my gosh it scents the whole room when I apply it and has a high-end amber fragrance. It's best use is for days I pull my hair in a ponytail and there's a halo of frizz sticking out, this oil does an awesome job smoothing it out & adds great shine! IMO it's non-oily, but keep in mind I have coarse/frizzy hair that needs all the moisture it can get. I won't repurchase as it's not for daily use and the bottle will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by cosmjunkie18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After showering and removing excess water from my hair I spray a little bit of this product on my hair before proceeding with my regular styling routine. I don't like using hair dryers not only because of the damage the heat does do my hair but the fact that my hair is about 2.5 feet long, so it takes forever...but once my hair has dried and styled naturally I'll spray a little bit more of this product on my hair. This product smells amazing, feels wonderful and is so light that you can apply as needed (or wanted) throughout the day! A good product if you find that you can't evenly distribute Moroccan Oil to your hair with your hands, causing it to be more shiny in some places than others.