Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 % - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 %. OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

on 8/20/2015 5:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This really is a great foundation, I find it hard to call foundations my HG but this is right up there! I have tried so many base products. Usually I find they either rub off or separate on my oily nose, look cakey, cling to dry patches, settle into laugh lines etc. this doesn't do any of this!! It looks very pretty on the skin and is easy to layer into a full coverage without looking heavy, it just looks like skin. The only issue I have with this is the scent - it's very strong and could be potentially irritating to some skins. Apart from this, no complaints. I love it!

on 7/24/2015 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i was running low on my guerlain parure de lumiere and wanted to try something new so i purchased this from the sephora website. the shade i bought was 010 ivory. now, i'm a decently pale girl, nw10 in mac, so i have difficulty finding a foundation that isn't darker than me. unfortunately, the shade i purchased - which is the lightest shade sold - was a bit too dark for me. it also had an orangeish tint to it which made me look like i had a tan on my face and nowhere else. the color match is absolutely terrible for me, but the formula seems pretty good and about the same as my pdl. it blends out well and looks almost natural on my skin. however, it seems to dry very quickly so you need to work fast with blending it out.

overall, i like this foundation but i wish it came in lighter/less orange :(

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ive had the best customer service from Dior in Mackay healthpoint chemist branch. I never thought thag I would buy something from Dior but whenever i find a good color match, i go for it. ive read reviews and watched demo prior though and it's true! I always love me some matte foundation and this one's a keeper. It is just a normal liquid foundation with a luxurious scent. My shade is 031, i am a mac nc37-40. This is a a bit peachy on me but it's the closest. It glides beautifully and blending it was a dream. It evened out my skintone, but it didnt cover some spots which is alright . I have to set it with a powder though. Contours and blush and bronzers blend beautifully with this foundation. No breakouts or zits. It stays on the whole day however the oil control lasted only within the 4 hour mark. But im super oily so it's all good. What matters is the decent coverage and how it makes my skin look like SKIN. I love love it. I use it side by side with the Becca ever matte foundation. Theres a tendency for this to oxidise . Sometimes i notice that it becomes ashy but it depends on how much i apply on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I have never written a review on my makeup before, but I felt I needed to after using this foundation. I have been using it for about 4 months now, and I have to say it is my HG foundation along with Estee Lauder DL (which was a bit drying).
I have very very sensitive skin, and after using about 20 different highly rated foundations including Tarte Amazonian Clay, Revlon colorstay (which I found after about 6 years of daily use was the beginning of my acne) and Mac Prolong Wear, this and Estee Lauder DL was the only thing that didn't break me out but gave me full coverage and literally lasted all day.
I however found that I was in between two colors and couldn't match my skin perfectly, so I decided to go for the darker shade and mix half of it with Estee Lauder which was perfect for my skin.
I can easily take it off with just my unscented Dove soap, and I can wear it through my workouts (I am a collegiate D1 cross country and track runner) without it breaking out and it holds up fairly well during the workouts. It looks beautiful literally all day (I wear it about 7-10 hours a day), and unlike Estee Lauder, it lasts all day but isn't drying at all! And for me, the combo between the two is perfect. It looks so airbrushed and I absolutely love it. 100% worth the price and I'm never looking for another foundation again.
It does however dry fairly quickly on the face but I don't think of it as a hassle at all, and unlike Estee Lauder, you can add onto already dried areas where you've applied it without it looking patchy. Love love love

on 6/3/2015 3:27:00 AM

My HOLYGRAIL foundation! Never cross my mind I will stick to this one before as my skin gets oily easily. But then it proves me wrong. It has normally sheer to medium coverage but it looks perfectly fine and you can't have a cakey face if you build it into full coverage. I put tarte Amazonian clay translucent powder on top of it and it will stay all day long. Perfect combination ever <3

on 5/27/2015 3:16:00 AM

I love this! I've been switching it up and the Dior Nude foundation as well.
This is definitely my new favourite - you can go from a lighter coverage to a fuller coverage easily without it caking up. I definitely need a setting powder or spray but apart from that it works wonders and I always get asked about my soft-looking skin.

on 4/26/2015 7:21:00 PM

Colour 010 is a perfect match for me. I only need a tiny amount to even my skin tone and cover small flaws so I use it everyday and it barely looks like I'm wearing any makeup at all. Can also easily apply more for full coverage when needed. It's one of the only foundations that lasts all day for me. I also love that it has spf.

on 4/16/2015 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I normally use Estée Lauder doublewear, however lately I have been finding that it is too heavy for me and emphasises pores. I tried chanel's long wear foundation which miserably failed to deliver long lasting coverage on my normal skin. I found myself with an oily t-zone after 5 hours of wear, and chalky elsewhere. I went to my local Dior counter on a whim and was given a couple of testers in shades 32 and 31. I tested each for a full day and found 32 was too orangey on my medium fair, but tanned skin, and 31 was too yellow. Both looked like I was wearing foundation. I went back and was matched with shade 30 which was the perfect combination for my skin. I have been using this for a week or so and my thoughts are that it is the perfect combination of being luminous, yet not oily. It has staying power, lasting all day into the evening. It makes my skin glow, and highlighted. A definite winner for me! HG foundation!!

on 4/10/2015 10:05:00 PM

So this is my first review! I bought this product after combing through lots of foundation reviews here on this site, which finally funnelled me into purchasing Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup in shade 020, Light Beige. I was unhappy with my revlon photoready foundation and Max factor pan stick and felt I needed to finally get serious with my foundation, given my age. I'm lucky I have fairly unlined skin and a clear complexion and I do look younger than my age, but I'm finding redness is increasing, tiny veins on the side of the nose, and some melasma as well is 'muddying' my skin.
I used the filters to find reviews posted by ladies around my age and complexion/eyes/hair to help me choose the shade, as I hate going in to the makeup counters of department stores. I took a punt, and I have to say, it paid off. This foundation is perfection. I don't think I'd be able to find any greater improvement of the appearance of my skin without some kind of intervention. I wasn't sure, as my eyes aren't great, so asked my daughter - she said it hadn't settled in my pores (as foundation usually does), and that it looked lovely, smooth, and natural. So, the specs:
Skin type: normal with oily t zone. I can wear both warm and cool colours, so am most likely neutral in undertone. Slightly enlarged pores on cheeks near nose. Some pigmentation and redness due to roscacea. All excellently covered with no cakiness by this makeup!
Shade 020: I'm a fine-haired, straight-haired blonde with blue eyes and fair skin. I decided to match the makeup to the skin on my neck, rather than face, as I feel my face is way too dark for the rest of me! Light beige is perfect.
Product usability: I was worried the scent would be overpowering, having used CD lippies in the past which were heavily perfumed and made me sneeze, however, the scent is pleasant, and light enough to not be a problem for my sensitive nose. It also seems to dissipate fairly quickly. I like the small nozzle and pump action - it dispenses just the right amount of product so there's no wastage. The only con I can see is that perhaps there's not enough 'spreadability' to this makeup as I'd like or am used to. I do feel it doesn't 'glide' on or spread easily, and it takes a bit of effort to work it across the face. I originally tried using fingertips, then a brush; next time I'm going to try using a natural latex makeup sponge. Perhaps the fact is not easily spreadable is why it stays put so nicely all day!
Texture/finish: this gives me a fine-textured look that is neither moist- looking or feeling, nor entirely matte. On me it really is a neutral kind of finish, which I like.
Wear: stayed put all day with no transferring, shifting, melting, or gravitating into pores. To my eyes it looked virtually the same at the end of the day as it did when I put it on! I did not use a finishing powder, as I hate the powdery look and haven't found the right one yet.
Price: I got this reduced on eBay for around $60 delivered - a bargain compared to what Myers or DJs charge! I'd prefer to pay less but really, the product performance is worth the cost.
Highly recommended!

on 3/29/2015 1:44:00 PM

I was contemplating to buy it or not as I was previously using a compact powder foundation by Estée Lauder. Wanted to explore liquid foundation and friend recommended Dior and Make Up Forever. After reading reviews and testing it out at the counters, I decided to take a risk and give Dior a go. I love this! I use this after concealer(a lot of marks and acne scars) I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts around chin area. Combination oily skin. Upon first day of using it , I got complements that my makeup looks good. Just a pump and half is needed. I don't have a brush yet so I use my fingers. Glides smoothly across skin and easy to distribute. Gives a smooth velvety glow. I should have looked into this product earlier and could have spared myself some
Opportunity cost. Medium coverage but buildable. No regrets buying this (as of now). Hopefully it will maintain this way in the future as well. One lippie missing because of the weight of the bottle and its fragile. Overall, love it! No breakouts from this yet!