October 31, 2014 | 1547 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Lydia84

Packaging is classic looking. Good sturdy bottle! Pump action top to dispense foundation. I use a foundation brush to apply the foundation which works well for me. Coverage wise I think this product is good although some areas of my face (freckles on my cheeks in summer) require a little more attention. Occasionally I have had a to use a setting powder just to avoid any shiny areas but generally I enjoy using this proud and would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyVictoria

I highly recommend this product it's the best foundation I would say on the market that I have ever used! It's also great for oily skin it Mattifies your face and lasts all day. You deffinetly get what you pay for, and this foundation last me up to 6 months! Deffinetly worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by BalkanBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No. Just no. No coverage. Oxidises. Colours seem pink/warm toned so not a lot of colour choice for yellow toned skin from what I've seen. Nice smell. That's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by catheamazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite foundation. The finish is incredibly satin and smooth. It doesn't settle into fine lines. It also last a while if you have oily skin, unlike other liquid foundations I already tried. The coverage is medium and doesn't look cakey. The colour range is also great, I use this in 010 Ivory and it matches my skin well. If it was one shade paler it would be perfect. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Wanderlusterxo

I have really mixed views on this product, some days I loved it and couldn't ever see myself using any other foundation, but other days I just found it wasn't living up to expectations. The bottle was beautiful, however as I was coming to the end of it I found a massive flaw, in which I couldn't open the bottle. Luckily or not so luckily I dropped it and the bottle smashed, and was surprised to find quite a bit left at the bottom. I think this was my biggest complaint about the foundation.

However I found the actual foundation was beautiful, I really liked the smell of it, it was really fresh and natural, unlike a lot of other foundations that smell heavily of chemicals. I have incredibly dry skin, so I normally find it hard to apply on my t-zone without it looking flaky and uneven, but this went on smoothly and felt hydrating. It looked perfect after initial application. My only complaint was that it set into my fine lines often, which I found aged my skin, but it was something I could get through.

The only reason I would not buy this product again is that I wear full make up at work everyday for anything up to 16 hours, it would be fine up to about 7 hours but after that it needed blotting or setting with powder hourly, although it did last the whole 16 hours so credit is due!

I think if I was to buy this product again I wouldn't use it as a daily foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by fchamilton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Simply LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I am currently on my second bottle. Ive had severe acne but with patches of dryness in my face so it is really hard to find a foundation that both moisturises and covers your skin. I bought my first bottle september 2013 in the airport duty free shop for 36€. A bit pricey but worth every cent!

It is light but well pigmented (colour 20). There is something in it that feels like a treatment for the skin, it doesn't feel just like a foundation, i really feel it makes my skin healthier, as if I had applied some expensive cream. It is extremely moisturising and coverage is medium. It is definitely not matte, it leaves your skin healthily glowing, amazing! Even though I have mixed skin, it didn't make it oily, just naturally glowing.

Only sad part (for me) was that it doesn't last for a long tim, BUT all the other benefits overweight this.

Amazing product, will be using for a long time!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by purrbox5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I normally only wear Loreal MB primer (oil free version) & BE Tinted MV but in my mid 40's, I want/need a little more coverage so I decided to purchase a travel size of this in medium beige a few weeks ago & now I'm in love. The shade is perfect for my medium skin tone. It blends in well & looks natural. It makes my skin look smooth & nearly flawless. It still looks great even at the end of the day! It is expensive but you don't need a lot. The travel size lasted me over a week so I know the regular size bottle will last me for months. And you can find it online for a lot less anyway. However, that said, a foundation that works this well & looks this great on my skin, is well worth it, even at regular price. With the primer & a light dusting of MV on top, my skin is "Perfection", well close enough anyway. :-) I definitely recommend this foundation & would absolutely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by BeckieDistance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this at a makeup counter, it is a sheer to medium coverage which I like. I like the feel and look if the foundation when on, it looks like a second skin, it has a nice scent and it's not an overpowering smell. The only con about the foundation is it doesn't stay on my skin very well, I have super oily skin and within an hour there's nothing left on my t-zone however it doesn't go patchy or cakey when I get oily which is a good thing! When I re-powder it still looks good! I think it has more pro's than con's. I will deffo purchase a full size!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hve used this product both times- the old formula and the new one and I found the shades weren't that great in either. I expected a good coverage but found that I really needed to build it up and didn't give my skin the wow factor!. I have combination skin but rarely get spots but I just found that this didn't do much for me atall.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by BoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When thinking of wether or not to purchase this product you can become very confused! There are a lot of other amazing foundations e.g Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk. This particular foundation is one of Dior's best sellers!

This foundation comes in two formulas. I am reviewing the one that provides a medium to full coverage.

The product comes in a frosted glass bottle and a blue plastic lid with the CD logo in top. There are silver linings separating the lid from the bottle and this have DIORSKIN engraved in to them. The foundation also has a handy pump which makes handling the liquid much easier! In short the packaging is luxurious and handy!

The shade ranges are very wide in this particular foundation and each one has a code. Depending on what the code ends in and the number in the middle will determine your match. My shade is 050 for example 5 is my correct shade and the number 0 at the end means I have a neutral undertone. You then get the standard yellow undertone ending in 2 and a pink undertone ending in 5.

Upon application the foundation is very soft and glides very easily across the face providing a full coverage almost instantly! The product also allows you to build up as necessary to get a more full effect. The one thing I noticed with this foundation is that it is best applied with the fingers to start, should you with to build this up then a second layer with a blending sponge is ideal. I tried to use a foundation brush but the product is very very quick to set and this then leaves an uneven coverage.

Despite being a fluid the foundation leaves a matte yet very hydrated look to the skin. I'm not sure how Dior intended the finish to be? However I find that using the Illamasqua Matte Veil contributes well to the longevity of the product. However just for you guys I went a few days without using a primer and the foundation lasted ages! I checked my face at the 8 hour mark and needed a slight touch up with La Mer loose powder in the shade translucent (slight oil breaks in my T-Zone) and it was good to go for another 4-5 hours!

As you can expect from Dior the product has an amazing scent to it kind of like a sweet and floral scent that is not overpowering however it is noticeable. I am a fragrance driven person and fall for anything with a good scent however for you people who do not like scent or are sensitive to fragrances then I recommend you do not buy this straight away, go to the counter for a sample or even use the tester available to get a up close and personal use before splurging your hard earned cash!

Another great thing about this foundation is that it provides SPF25! Which is always a good thing!

The product retails for around £33 in the UK and is available in all majors department stores that have a Dior counter.

Overall, an amazing foundation that lives up to its expectations however the application is slightly hindered due to the quick setting of the product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No