Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation) ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: kissmaassOCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 . OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

This is (was) a decent foundation formulated for those with oily or normal skin. Even though I have dryer, mature skin, this foundation applied over moisturizer produced a lovely, even finish that did not settle into lines. The negative was its alcohol content in the list of ingredients. I believe the replacement is the new the Dior Forever Tient Haute Perfection Tient Extreme (Everlasting) of which I received a free sample in its lightest shade which is too yellow. Hopefully, the Lancome line will continue to carry liquid foundations for those of us with cooler undertones.

Absolutely Love this Product as Fabulous Coverage,feels like Silk and really illuminates the face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my every day foundation has been since I tried it a few years ago. I ADORE IT. I can't see myself using anything else. It goes on like a dream either with fingers for full matte coverage or for a perfect flawless dewy natural finish that covers all imperfections I use a damp beauty blender sponge. It has wonderful buildable coverage but a beautiful natural finish that lasts. Worth every single penny and the jar lasts ages. I use it with the Diorskin forever power foundation compact if I want a little more coverage or a Lancome translucent loose power for a beautifully natural look. It can also be worn alone as it is very long wearing. It doesn't settle into fine lines at all. I used to have to re apply my make up a couple of times a day before I found this gem of a foundation. It also works well during the summer. I cannot reccomend it highly enough. It can be either full matte or dewy and natural perfect for any occasion.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this foundation. It goes on very smoothly when used with a primer (Lorac Porefection) and lasts all day without oxidizing or looking cakey. It doesn't sink into fine lines or make my skin look crepey at all. It's a long wearing formula and when used with a primer, lasts all day even on my oily skin. I do get some oil breakthrough about 4 or 5 hours after applying it but I simply use a blotting paper or two and that solves the issue. The color, 020, is perfect for my light neutral complexion and it is very easy to blend with a barely damp Real Techniques sponge. It makes my skin look smooth and flawless and although I do use a makeup setting spray (UD All Nighter) it does last a long time on my skin. It's easy to blend and covers any residual redness easily. It has medium coverage, although I would not say that the coverage is buildable to full. It doesn't sink into pores or migrate into fine lines, but like I said, I do use a primer which helps with this. All in all, I really like this foundation and it's one of the best I've tried. I will likely repurchase it when I finish with the bottle. I like it better than the Dior Star foundation, which doesn't offer as much coverage and doesn't have such a long lasting finish. Forever Flawless has a soft matte finish but is not drying at all, at least not for me. My skin looks really nice when I use this foundation and that's really all I can ask, isn't it? I definitely recommend this foundation for anyone with slightly oily skin like mine who wants a long wearing formula. It looks very natural and gives my skin a beautiful flawless finish.

Nice foundation, it looks a little oily during the day. All Dior foundations have oils in it so beware if you have oily skin!

I just ordered my second bottle of Dior Forever foundation (in 021), which is the first time this happens with just any foundation. I was never able to find something that would perfectly work for me. As I am currently finishing with accutane (isotretinoin), my skin is dry or combination and has many acne scars so both texture and feel of my skin are not ideal. This foundation however gives me the most perfect skin I have never had, and this is why I am even repurchasing it, even with its hefty pricetag (53 CAD$ at sephora).

It applies beautifully with my beautyblender, fingers or brush, it spreads very nicely on bare skin or over my Kat von D lock-it primer. It is very easily buildable and doesn't cake-up anywhere on my face (neither on my oily OR dry spots). The finish is beautiful: velvety-matte and luminous but not dewy. It kind of gives my face an aibrushed look, that lasts ALL DAY. Seriously, I apply this in the morning before school and this stuff stays on for hours and even toughs through my dance practices. After 10+ hours of wear, the foundation doesn't budge a bit.

I seriously love this stuff and although it is very expensive, I can totally justify its purchase. I LOVE IT

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was introduced to the Dior Forever Flawless foundation by the MUA that did my wedding day make up and loved it! the foundation was long lasting, flawless looking and blended with my skin colour perfectly. After my Laura Mercier foundation ran out I decided to purchase this Dior foundation instead. I don't use it everyday but I do use it at night. With that said the coverage I would say is medium, looks natural and is not cakey so there is no reason as to why you can't use it in the day time. The foundation has lasted me from January this year up until now, and I believe will last up to 12 months based on usage. Would I buy this foundation again? yes definitely! but I also like to keep my options open :)

This was my first high end foundation and since I've tried countless of foundations and this is still by far my favourite. It has a medium coverage but never looks cakey as well as a healthy glow on me! I absolutely love this and will recommend it to everyone !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my first high end foundation. I purchased it a couple months ago when I did an overhaul on my collection and when I first started using it, I was blown away. Compared to my old one it was like painting gold on my face. However now my skin has gotten a little bit drier because of winter and this stuff isn't cutting it. Every dry patch is made out to be a huge hot mess and this clings to random parts of my face, even though I use a becca primer underneath. Not to mention that some light acne scars always peek through, even if I add an extra layer. Basically I won't be repurchasing, but I will finish off the bottle as it cost an arm and a leg ($60 CAD). I've spotted a Lise Watier foundation for almost half the price and even better reviews, so I'm going to try that one next :)

I think this would be a lovely foundation for some people, but unfortunately it isn't for me.
Firstly, I have acne-prone skin and am looking for full coverage in foundation. This foundation is more sheer to medium coverage in my opinion. I usually use MAC studio fix which I do like, but have been finding lately it might be a bit heavy. In comparison to MAC studio fix coverage, this Dior foundation is a lot more sheer. It did not cover some of my redness, nor did my skin look as even toned as MAC does. It is buildable, but only to medium coverage.
The consistency is quite nice. It's quite thin although I do find it can be a little hard to spread at times.
The staying power is ok, but I do think MAC is better. I think maybe because this is a thinner foundation, it comes off a little easier?
I bought the colour 030 which I'm not entirely happy with as it looks a bit orange in some light, but it's probably the best match. The colour selection for this foundation is a bit limited!
The positives to this foundation is that it doesn't settle into pores, and it makes skin look smooth, luminous and healthy looking. I really like the finish as it's satiny and looks neither too matte or too oily. It is just beautiful!
But would I purchase this product again? Probably not. I feel there are better foundations for my skin for a less outrageous price (almost $80 AUD!). This foundation just does not provide the coverage my skin needs.
Having said that, I've been mixing this foundation with a cheaper (Maybelline) one and the results are great! Better coverage with a luminous glow! So I might continue to buy this and mix it with another full coverage foundation such as DL as another reviewer suggested to get the best of both worlds.
I think it would be a great foundation for skin that is already pretty good as it provides that, 'your skin, but better' look, which is perfect for those blessed with decent skin, but is not so great for skin like mine which needs a bit more help!