October 20, 2014 | 1014 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner (864) Amethyst

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Lunabelle09

Would go on sheer and brush is difficult to apply with! (Uneven strokes with sheerness)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by princess2010

I bought the Amethyst hoping it was fantastic because I love the price point but it just wasn't. It was very thin and watery. It was hard to get the color even because when you swiped it across the eyelid it took off what was on there and left streaks. The price is fantastic and the packaging is just fine but the formula of the eyeliner is not good. I would pay more and get the Revlon Colorstay which has never disappointed me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by naseido

I bought this liner based on the great reviews for all the other wet n wild liners ( like the black and torquoise one) and cause the price isn't too bad. Not dirt cheap, but not bad. I paid $5CAD at walmart here in Canada.

Sadly though, I was pretty dissapointed with this eye liner :(

For one thing:
The consistency is a little bit thick and hard to spread in a straight line and the brush ( not a felt tip) is really thin and difficult to control, but this might just be me :/

More importantly though:

The color is almost nothing like the color of the package. I was expecting a deep bright, almost metallic purple. What I got was a medium darkness purple that is a little sparkly.

But the worst thing is: after like 10 MINUTES on my eyes, I could see it starting to FADE and FLAKE and just not look that great :S

REALLY disapointing as I had purchased it to wear with an dark purple dress to my cousins wedding.

I'm gonna keep it around - maybe wear it in really small amounts like an eyeshadow, but its really not the dramatic, going-out liner I expected :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The W&W Mega Liner product is a terrific product for cost and use GENERALLY. I love the black one, and the Amethyst color (purple) looks really nice in the tube and the brush is actually a little better than on the black one I have, but the liner itself is Terrible! It goes on watery and unsaturated. Will not buy again.

I see by the reviews though that every color is different, so I'll look into the other colors. Only thing is the Aquamarine and the Blue look so light and frosty. I am more interested in deep eyeliners like a dark cobalt blue or forest green; hope they do some other colors!