April 23, 2014 | 1874 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Stay All Day Rock Chic

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Looking for a *cheap* dupe for for MUFE's Aqua Creams? Well, look no further. I got 3 of these for less than 3 Euros (each) and they are *amazing*. Rock Chic is a dark, dark gray, almost black with a blue undertone. Very shimmery and stays on and on and on. Great for a smoky eye look. I believe that this may actually be somewhat of a dupe for MUFE's Anthracite but I don't own that (though I have swatched it in Sephora) so I can't say for certain.

I'm not sure if it's actually waterproof like MUFE's Aqua Creams are but maybe unless you're on the Eastern European Synchronized swimming team you don't care so much. The packaging on these is very similar to the MUFE packaging. If only Essence would make dupes of the MUFE blushes in the Aqua Cream line!

Note: This is a new collection and perhaps they will be sold in the States soon. I was unable to find a place to buy them in the States doing a Google search.

EDIT: I have tested these and verified that they are, in fact, waterproof. So go ahead and buy these, East European Synchronized Swimming Team!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No