October 31, 2014 | 834 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Pro Longwear - Full Speed Ahead

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this after seeing such good reviews and picked the last one in the store luckily! The pigment is amazing and the Colour is such a flattering pink it stays on really well but it is a bit sticky and I don't like to eat with this on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Shanchanel22

I love the color! I have just started wearing lip color within the past year, but I hated investing in the Mac lip glosses because they wore off so quickly. I love that this lipglass stays on for at least 2hrs for me, since it is prolongwear. I usually pair it with Magenta, a mac lipliner that I already had. I am usually an NW45 in Mac just to give you an idea of my color. The pigment is not off putting, and I don't look crazy like I thought I would! Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the brightest pink-magenta I've ever owned! Love it! Good staying power, but don't expect it to stay on through eating and drinking. It's not like MAC's pro longwear lipcolour. $19.50 but one tube will last you a while. I love the applicator. It's not the typical doe foot applicator. It's larger, flatter and flexible. I love it as it moves with the shape of your lip allowing maximum coverage. I'm a huge fan of their longwear lipglosses! The finish is super shiny (not glittery/sparkly at all). Just has the shine of patent leather. Also, it's very creamy and moisturizing on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Caritoco

Beautiful color, long lasting and very comfortable to wear, the shiny finish lasts for so much longer than any other regular lipgloss, this is a product that I would definetly would buy again.

Somehow this shade brings light to your face, I love it!! if you like pink lips, this is defnitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Mireille916

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought it would be sticky, but it's not that sticky. Let say it's normal/good non sticky lipgloss. The colour is amazing. I'm pale and the colour looks amazing, it's really juicy pink. i can wear it to school, and it looks really fresh, it brightens my face.

It's not the cheapest lipgloss, but it's mac and it's worth its price.
The brush is diffrent, but it's comfortable. you can really easy apply it ( i've used maybe 3-4 lipglosses in my life so i don't have any practice at all)

one of the best lipgloss i've ever used and i would definitely recommend this to everyone. It has everything what perfect lipgloss should have
love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

Full Speed Ahead was lauched with the Styledriven collection and is permanent. I personally am not a fan of MAC lipglasses but I LOVE THESE. On it's own it's a beautiful opaque gloss that's thick but not sticky.Great for the winter months Reminds me of a slightly toned down version of Candy Yum Yum but in gloss form. The great thing about these Pro Longwear lipglosses is that they aren't drying at all. If fact, if you eat a meal and the color disappears, some of the product still remains which is a plus for me. I am completely sold!

*For mega sexy pink lips, use this on top of Candy Yum Yum! GORGEOUS!