October 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Treatments - Bourjois - Dissolvant doux gentle nail enamel remover acetone free

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by razzledooda

Product is quite good but not amazing.

Pros:
- doesn't smell awful like most nail polish removes
- cute, small bottle, good for travelling
- seems quite effective

Cons:
- not that cheap per 100ml

It's a nice enough product and I would consider using it again, but it hasn't wowed me. The main pro for me is that is doesn't smell horrible, however I do my nails often so get through nail polish remover pretty quickly so would probably use something cheaper. Might repurchase if on offer. Not so bothered if full price. It's not expensive as such, just not as good value as Sally Hansen or Cutex, for example. It has earned extra lippies for being cute and not smelling too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite nail polish remover. I'm finishing my second bottle and no worries, I have a bottle of backup stashed away.

This product is acetone free and claims to remove nail polish quickly (and it really does, gently). I have very weak, soft, thin and peeling nails and always buys acetone free removers. This is by far the best as it gets rid of polish very quickly and gently. The scent is nice too. The only down side is that it is slightly more pricey than normal so i always stock up during sale.

One thing about gentle polish removers, some leaves your nails alittle oily (Mavala's remover pads feels so oily but my nails do feel moisturized after i rinse with water or wash with soap) or feels like a coating on your nails after probably because of the added nail conditioners or moisturizers. I hated that feeling. Sephora's acetone free polish remover leaves sort of a coating after and i hated it, and it cannot be rinsed off with water.

This is my favourite so far.