September 19, 2014 | 1949 users online

Blush - Stila - Custom Color Self Adjusting Blush in Coral

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by HeidiDriesen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have this coral blush from Stila for a while now, it's in my (growing) pile of blushes.
With all that choice I still reach for this one almost every day.
Gives a really nice, subtle flush of colour to the cheeks!
Nice soft texture, good price and simple black packaging.
Just wonderfull !
Recently got the pink one as well, the love is evenly big!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this coral blush. I'm not sure about the self adjusting part, but it's really pretty none the less. It's got a little bit of shimmer when you swatch it, but most of it goes away on the skin. It's one of the most pigmented blush i've ever tried, so you only need a tiny bit. I use my Mac 168 brush to apply. I see this blush lasting me a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by judywapner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have both self adjusting blushes and love them both. The reason I will not repurchase it the price. I feel like blush is something you can get from any brand at a much cheaper cost. I'm planning on trying some Essence blushes after I run out of these.

Pros
Both look great on me
Product lasts a long time (I'm going on 3 years now and they still work great)
Colour stays all day and blends well

Cons
Both compacts BROKE within a few weeks of buying (the hinge part snapped on both)
It takes time to learn the right amount to put on (VERY easy to use too much)
Price

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ravenska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great color, great staying power, match my skin perfectly..if only it comes with a blush it would have been supppeeer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried this on at Sephora yesterday and its amazing, I cant wait to go back and purchase. The colour was beautiful, great wear, and nice packaging. I'll be trying out the pink one when I go back and if its anywhere near as nice as this one I'll probably end up picking that up as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by lovelyisntlove

The best blush I have ever used. A peachy coral pink that literally looks like a super natural blush to your skin. It's absolutely gorgeous. Package is super cute too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ssaddle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm fair with blond hair and hazel eyes and this is NOT a blush color I typically use. Its a winner! Use sparingly, I swish my retractable blush brush around in the pan and carry that instead of the blush itself if I need a touch up, but really it lasts for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by SeaDove7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It gives a very nice glow to my olive toned skin and blends well. I like that the packaging includes a compact mirror, and even though the blush has some sparkle in the pan, it doesn't show up as sparkly when applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by itsjannah

This one is cool. A small amount can give my skin a natural glow and for a more dramatic effect I only add a bit of what I usually wear. It's highly pigmented and i love it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkchopstix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually big on coral blushes but this one is so pretty! You definitely want to start with just a little bit and then build to your taste because it's really vibrant. It does blend well though and can really create a nice and somewhat natural flush. I also own this in the self-adjusting pink which I like even more than this one. The packaging is really cute but the clip/clasp is flimsy and comes out on it's own all of the time which seems kind of ridiculous with a $20 blush but that's my only complaint!