September 2, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Forever Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

Obsessed. Beautiful for green eyes.

For me, it went on smooth and even. I apply it with my fingers on the lid.

Last and lasts.

So gorgeous and brightening on the eyes.

Obsessed.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is a very interesting pink. In the pot it looks scary cool pink with alot of shimmer but when applied it pleasantly surprised me as it resulted in a nice golden pink sheen (not shimmer). It is quite golden for a pink. I don't think I'd be able to wear this as an all over lid colour because it is pink and quite promienent on my NC15-20, GA #3 Luminous Silk/Maestro, skintone. I layer this with chocolate browns such as L'Oreal Infallible E/S in Endless Chocolate on the lid and this as a crease & on top of EC to give depth and make the EC less dark, or with L'Oreal Infallible Goldmine to brighten up my eyes even more, or i can easily wear this with simply a highlighter on my brow bone and i'm done. Very versatile and unique colour which I'm loving. It is long lasting and doesn't crease plus no fallouts. I am starting to love drugstore brands now. Finally they've upped their game. Btw these are akin to the GA Eyes to Kill e/s.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought this eyeshadow after hearing much hype about this line of shadow's in the beauty community. The shade of it is really pretty but it isn't incredibly pigmented and it doesn't apply evenly though I always use a primer so that is fairly disappointing. Good thing it was 75% off so I don't feel too ripped off. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had to buy from this range of gorgeous eyeshadow line. This col was my first pick. The pink can be used lightly for a subtle, near-skintone highlight..or build it up like a blushing veil of colur. I mix this up with browns or creams. It's definitely too pretty to leave sitting on the shelves, it screams a take-me-home tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i doubted a bit buying this pink color because i didnt wanna have a barbie pink. luckily im not disappointed. its an easy all over lid color. it has gold undertones, which makes it special. UPDATE: after all, i didnt find it flattering for my skin tone (yellow), and decided to use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones! I couple it with ELF's tickled pink blush and turns out to be a sort of Nars Orgasm :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

I love this formula, Nice pigmentation, nice colour amazing staying power! I love pairing Forever pink with Amber Rush or any browns, just right above my crease.
This bright pink look less scary on the skin, I guess the gold shimmer make it warm skin friendly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I seriously think these Infallible shadows are life changing! I am not even exaggerating when I say this, as they are gorgeous, flattering, pigmented and extremely long wearing. I find them to be far better than any drugstore shadow I've ever tried, and perhaps even better than any shadow I've tried, regardless of brand or price. Forever Pink is a beautiful luminous rose gold. I find pink shadows tend to be either too light and ashy or too glaring and neon. Forever Pink is neither. It is a metallic rose-gold, this is the best way to describe it, with golden undertones that absolutely shine on medium or darker skin IME. I simply adore the finish and texture, and the staying power is amazing. I just love it, cannot say enough good things about it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

forever pink is a shimmery rose-gold.it shines,last verry long,smooth on the application,marvellous color to complete any look!love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Kat2004

I am so impressed with the quality and color payoff of all the infallible eyeshadows i've tried so far. Forever pink is a very pretty almost medium neutral pink with lots of shimmer. very reflective and goes with so many other shades. As i've said in other reviews, the color payoff is great, and lasting power is very good also.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No