September 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Blossom Culture

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

People I've found my peachy-everyday-summer lipstick! I'm very pale(nc15-10) and any nude-peach lipstick looks ridiculous on me...! Not this one!!! it is the perfect peach-pink color for me and I'm very happy with it! Plus as a sheen supreme it moisturizes my lips very well..! I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by skwert22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start off by saying I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. It is perfect in EVERY SINGLE way. I love the colour SOOOO much and it gives your lips a cute shine. It smells VERY nice. Keeps my lips hydrated all day long. My very first purchase from MAC. Yes, it is expensive, but it's SO worth it. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I like the colour of this lipstick, but this is so drying on my lips and it doesn't go on nice and smooth. This is the worst Mac lipstick I have ever used. Its a shame since it is a pretty colour. I will definitely not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If i could, i would put 0/5 lippies.. thats how much im disappointed with it.. First of all, i have to say that i have tried quite a few products from mac, some superb, some good and some bad.. But this blossom culture is the worst.. Its even worse than mac mascaras -if you are familiar with-.
So, i just bought it, i had done my homework, saw many swatches online (which were not even close to the real shade of the product as it turned out) and i was looking forward to purchase this beautiful peachy -pinkish "light" shade. well, a friend of mine went to mac and along with her products, i asked her to pick this up for me.
Well, on my nw 15 -nw 20 complexion is an orange color. no peachy -no pinkish... plain orange..and the worse? BRIGHT ORANGE.
umm no actually it gets even worse... i can understand (somehow) that the color cant work for me and i can kiss goodbye the 18 euros it cost that ill never see again.
The consistency of the product is even worse than the color.. can you believe it? Admittedly, its moisturising and thats because its something between a lipstick and a ligloss... BUT ..its application was really uneven, leaving "chunks" of orange color on my lips! seriously!
my lipstick right now is missing "pieces". its like is "half -eaten" or "broken" in 2 places on the surface (where you apply it on your lips).
such a bad quality you dont even get it from a 2 - euro lipstick ..!
To sum up: 1.Ladies with nw15-nw20 complexion, avoid this shade like tha plague, UNLESS you love orang-ish shades..
2. Ladies of all complexions, avoid the sheen supreme formula, UNLESS you want chunks of lipstick on some parts of your lips and a general uneven application -not to mention the dollars or euros that will go down the drain.
sorry for my long review, im really disappointed with the product cause i really wanted to love it and i was looking forward to try it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first saw it, it wasn't really what I wanted. But decided go try it out. At first, I wasn't really happy with the colour, it made my lips look a bit washed out. But then after few more wears, I fell in love! It's a perfect everyday look! Great for any type of makeup! :) The scent is really yummy too~ Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Along with MAC Sheen Supreme Supreme Syle, Blossom Culture is my favorite shade from MAC. The color is not too bold, nor too light...it is a fabulous shade of pink with a hint of coral, perfect for warm, sunny days. The texture is also very nice, it reminds me a lot of MAC discontinued Slimshine lipsticks. I like Sheen Supreme more than the regular MAC l/s, because I find it more moisturizing. Plus, it has a very nice glow.
Overall, I can find only pros and I will definitely buy it again when I'll finish this,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Blossom Culture was released in the Seasonally Supreme collection in August 2011, all of which colors became permanent Sheen Supreme lipsticks. Sheen Supreme lipsticks are really creamy and moist, packing a lot of color while somewhat sheer.

The packaging differs from the now familiar "bullet" (although MAC lipsticks i bought in the mid-90s had a more standard tube). The case is black metal, longer and slimmer than the "bullet". Pull off the top and the tube inside has its top cut at an angle making it easy to apply the lipstick without having to twist it up very far.

Blossom Culture is somehow both opaque and a tad sheer at the same time. The MAC website describes it as "Soft pink with pearlized pigments (Frost)". However, it looks like a pale pinky-coral to me, and i don't see any frost. I bought it because i think it's a really nice color on me. My coloring MAC 15 neutral, somewhere between warm and cool, so this lipstick, which is both pink and orange, is a good daily lipstick with a little something edgy / extra.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No