August 28, 2014 | 1462 users online

Shampoo - Avon - Naturals Almond Oil & Avocado Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry/Damaged Hair

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Yurippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have just rebought a huge 700 ml bottle and only wish it came with a pump like Japanese shampoos do. Oh well.

I didn't expect much from this shampoo, but I ended up loving it. My hair is weird, it's not really oily, but I have to wash it almost every morning so that it looks okay, and my scalp is a bit of a problem child. With this shampoo, I can wash every other day and my hair looks fine the second day.
I have this "problem" where I need the right shampoo for my hair to fall nicely without doing much with it. With his, if I just wash and use a hydrating spray (Dove at the moment), no conditioner (because it's just washed down the drain - I like leave-in products more!), my hair curls a bit at the ends and looks very healthy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I tried the matching conditioner and it was okay. Conditioned fine, but did not detangle my (long, natural 4a) hair well. I think it's been discontinued, and I won't miss it when it's gone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo was one of the most horrible I have tried , it DRIED my hair even more , I ended up giving it to my mother who has very oily hair and she loved it !
It has a very nice smell but that's all , it is also dirt cheap as I got a 750 ml for what equals 4 $ here in Egypt , bear in mind I love Avon products very much but their perfumes & make up is much better than their skin care and hair care ones ....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by aimeee1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this Naturals line of Shampoo and conditioner by Avon. I tried the Almond Oil & Avocado AND I also tried the Banana one (which smells fantastic) I also have long hair that is very hard to comb out if I don't have a good shampoo/conditioner in the shower. I've been buying expensive brands for a while so I wouldn't pull all my hair out everyday trying to comb through it after my shower. Well, I decided to give this a shot and I got the shampoo AND conditioner for only $4.99! Let me tell you it works just as well if not better as the expensive brands. I was very, very pleased and strongly recommend this to all of you who have the same problem as me with your hair knotting up! Plus the smell is yummy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe no one has ever reviewed this product. This is my favorite shampoo over any salon product hands down. My hair is normal to dry and color treated. It is 3 inches past my shoulders, fine, very abundant, slightly wavy and very prone to knots and tangles. This shampoo cleans my scalp without drying it out and my hair without stripping it. It rinses out easily and completely. It moisturizes my hair enough that I can skip the conditioner if I want my hair to have more volume. If this isn't enough, the fragrance is fabulous! It is a soft, earthy, patchouli very similar to Yves Rocher Néonatura Cocoon / Nature gives me its strength EDP. Dirt cheap. I stock up when it's $1.99. Love it!
UPDATE- Oct 13, 2012: As per Avon website, this product is no longer available. :(

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No