April 18, 2014 | 1838 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - coco note parfume spray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:13:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was impressed with this. Someone sent it to me as an extra in a swap and as soon as I opened the envelope I noticed a yummy scent. This is a coconut fragrance. I love the Sephora One Note Sprays. They last for a long time on me and they are the perfect size for my purse. The bottles are nice and sturdy so I don't have to worry about them cracking inside my expensive bags.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2001 3:49:00 PM More reviews by dana

These note sprays are ingenius! I love that they are tiny and can fit in your purse or pocket. The coconut smells like suntan lotion, which I love so it was a winner with me. It doesn't last too long, but it does last for longer then Demeter. And for $1 each how can you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2001 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't last too long, but it is a really nice coconut perfume. Too bad they discontined this, because it was my only coconut perfume that I liked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 12:35:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

Smells divine and is perfect for layering under other coconut based perfumes! You can wear it alone but have to respray in the afternoon but for $2 that's fine by me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2001 5:48:00 AM More reviews by spikers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

These little Sephora note parfume sprays are a breath of fresh air in a sea of ludicrously expensive fragrances! Coco is my absolute favorite, smelling of pure sweet coconut, reminiscent of a day at the beach. They are small purse size sprays costing and unbelievable $2!!! They are wonderful as an occasional change of pace from the complex blends of most other perfumes.