August 1, 2014 | 1233 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ChloeS86

I thought that I would like it but the spray smells funny and leaves my hair feeling too dry. I will definitely go back to my bed head dry shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by SimaMakeup

I honestly did not like this product at ALL. It made all of my hair white even when I combed it out and followed every direction carefully. This made my hair so much greasier than it was to begin with. Save your money and buy some good dry shampoo, this stuff sucks!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Just what I wanted, to look like I have grey hair all day!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Save your money and get bastiste!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by OmeImBella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is of medium thickness and oiliness and this did absolutely nothing for it. Nothing! After following the directions, waiting, then adding more and more my second day hair was even more oily than when I woke up. I was hoping to find a nice spray dry shampoo for volume but for me, LUSH's No Drought is the way to go.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

They make HG conditioners and heat protectants, but this is the worst dry shampoo I have ever tried. It made my hair greaser looking than it was before. If this is your first Tresemme product please don't let this keep you from trying out their other products.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

WORST dry shampoo ever, made my hair feel greasy and didn't even do it's job. Hair still looked greasy. Felt like there was so much product in my hair after putting this in.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by jdpeterson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i did not care for this product at all. i felt that it didn't smell good and didn't look good either. i would not recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by anjelynroberts

Donttttttt buy this ever! It leaves white stuff all in your hair even if it's a light dirty blonde color, also if it's your second or third day without a wash, it makes your hair feel greaser than before and weighs it down and it feels so gross

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by natashaveronica28

This product smell absolutely horrible! I would rather have the smell of my dirty hair than this product. It does work as a dry shampoo well and the price is great, but I cannot get over how bad it smells. It's also leaves the air more dusty/powdery when you spray it than other dry shampoos I've tried.

All this being said i do really like other tresemme hair care products