April 20, 2014 | 1670 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jilljones5

Nope nope and double nope. I had read some reviews on this product and expected good things. Actually, I just expected it to have any benefit(s) of some sort but it doesn't. After using it, my hair has an awful, greasy yet chalky texture and I can no longer run my fingers through it. It leaves a white cast even on my dark blonde hair and I feel the need to shower after using it which only makes using it completely pointless!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Boopysan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

USELESS. As a dry shampoo junky I've tried the whole gamut of options. This is by far the worst of the bunch, which is too bad considering the bargain price point. It left an oily residue in my hair, making it look even greasier than before, and the toxic scent is downright nauseating. It gave me a headache for the rest of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

Compared to the price of suave, totally not worth it. Used to be about 2.00-2.50, now is around 5 at my store. Also it goes on wet so it's not as convenient as the others. Do yourself a favor and head on over to the suave section!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is the first dry shampoo I ever used. At first I thought it was good until I used batiste dry shampoo.
This stuff leaves sush a gray cast and doesn't absorb enough oil for me.
Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Melldy

Absloute rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This stuff makes your hair more oily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been wanting to try a dry shampoo for a while, since I dye my hair and have a lot of gray. This is the only one I've ever bothered trying, and I found it to be kind of weird. I personally found the smell nice and fresh, and the volume it adds reminds me of those early 90's hair products that really amped up your hair. The downside is, it leaves a grayish tint on the hair. (Maybe I didn't rub it in right?) I can't say I totally hate it, it's somewhat intriguing to go totally gray in one second, but I'm weird like that. Overall I don't feel the need to keep using this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by BlondeMcBeatz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is brutal. Don't waste your money. I was hunting for a great dry shampoo. So I bought this one to try out. I used this once and I got this white powdery crap in my hair. My hair was so heavy and greasy and f**king gross! Yuck! Since then I've found my go-to dry shampoo, and it certainly isn't this one. Nice try, Tressme. I wouldn't recommend to anyone, unless you want greasy, lifeless hair with white powder in it. It's a skinny bottle too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by birdgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HORRIBLE!! Smells like Aquanet. I threw it out. Wouldn't give it to a friend because I like my friends too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fine hair that I wash every other day. There's nothing I can say about this except I followed all the instructions to the letter and it actually made my hair look even more greasy, so it was worse than useless for me. It actually turned me off to the idea of dry shampoo for years. I would advise against purchasing this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell of this is just awful. Like cheap perfume.

But it doesn't do anything for my hair. I hate it! I've used several drugstore and one high end dry shampoo and this one is the WORST!!!

Psssst is my current HG dry shampoo. I use it every other day