July 25, 2014 | 1987 users online

Blush - Sleek - Suede

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by austere

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Along with the Lace palette, Suede is my favorite blush by Sleek. As with all Sleek blushes the quality is excellent with great longevity. Suede is akin to a slightly pinker version of MAC Gingerly (which I also own and love) and it's the perfect pink-brown flush for a nude look and matches any lip or eye color. This blush is heaven for warm, tanned skin tones. I am NC42/3 with strong yellow undertones and it is so beautiful against my skin. I love to wear it paired with Jordana Matte Lipstick -'Natural' or Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick-'Undressed'. When I want a satin rather than matte look, I wear it with NYX Terracotta blush on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by SliceofLimeMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a makeup artist purse friendly yet amazing quality makeup is like a dream come true.. I purchased this blusher a while back as I felt I lacked neutral blushers.. I actually repurchased this yesterday as my first has run out.. For those who haven't tried sleek products before they are very pigmented and a fantastic price (just £4.49 for a blusher.. Gone up by 0.30p of late but who can grumble?!) I have many illamasqua and mac blushes in my kit but good old sleek is the one I find myself using most days.. This is a sort of browny,, peach colour and matches any eye/lip colour.. Buy it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Poppintags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I get this blush I loved it! But now I feel that this shade makes look like I was dead. And I don't like that.

However, as almost every Sleek blush is long lasting, and even I think this shade is not the most pigmented, it's fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc30-35, warm, yellow undertones, oily

Gorgeous shade!!! This reminds me of a peachier version of mac's coppertone. Formula is matte but it's not powdery at all. Lasting power is awesome. This shade goes great with any eye makeup! Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite blush from Sleek, this is smooth, pigmented and gives a lovely matte, natural flush. The price is amazing and the quality is as good as any of the high end blushes I own. I like to wear this on its own or layered with a brighter blush for added dimension on the cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by atousa123

Amazing Product. Gorgeous Colours. Stays on my skin for a while. Might be just me, but regarding the packaging can sometimes take me longer than it should to open it. *shyface* Apart from that, amazing and definitely will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

texture: so smooth and not powdery at all (compared to elf studio powder blush). no shimmer, matte. it doesnt feel greasy. i like that the texture is quite invisible on the face. very impressed with the texture.
color: it has some peach, rose and light terracotta in it.
well pigmented. you just need to swap it with your brush maximum twice to get the color on your face. when i dont wanna wear pink blush, thats the one i use all the time.
packaging: not easy to open if you try to open it in a traditional way. there is a gimmick! open it from the corner. put your nail in the line between the two shells.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Love this, and all Sleek blushes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by GingerTaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Sleek's blushes, but Suede is by far my favorite. It blends amazingly with my skintone and every time I am looking for a subtle, natural makeup I go for this and a nude lipstick. The packaging is, as the name of the brand indicates, sleek, strong and has a nice mirror, the color pay-off is fantastic and with very little you can do a lot. I really don't know how to describe this tone. At first I thought I could use it as a very light contour because it looks more brownish on the packaging, but it is the perfect mixture between brown and peach. It looks great on light to medium skin and it is fully matte. I am in love with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by catherinebcf

I adore this blush! It's a brown-peach-tan shade. It has reddish tones in some lights, but more pinky tones in others. It's one of those shades like Nars Douceur and Tarte Exposed that's definitely a blush, but can act a bit like a bronzer - not actually bronzing, but adding definition and shape. It's my go-to for everyday. I'd say the texture is harder than a lot of blushes, on the dry side, but very pigmented. You definitely want to use a light hand when picking up and applying it. I've had it for over a year and use it regularly, but it almost looks untouched! Also, the packaging is just gorgeous, I love the little peachy nude flower and the basic, functional, sturdy packaging. I hope Sleek expands to the US, I've been so impressed with this brand!