Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Prime Pink

2.6

on 1/16/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I Love Revlon but this is just horrible! The color is gorgeous but the product is crap! It's pretty thick and is very matte-y. The second you apply it...it dries up like a prune and so does your lips! I def don't like this formula at all. I gave it to my sister.

on 3/30/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Prime pink is a pale peach lip color in a form of a liquid,then it becomes more dry and matte lipstick, with a little shine.i apply a lip gloss over it,to keep it moist. Verry nice color for summer! Love it!

on 2/24/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I bought this product I though it would leave a nice glossy look but I was wrong! It leaves a dry and flaky look...I've never purchased a lipsticks nor lip gloss that leaves my lips looking flaky & cracked so this was very disappointing : /

very pretty pink.. stays on through anything!! all you need to put is a very thin layer and it wont be uneven or cake up.I had no problem with dry lips at all from this lipstick..but i do treat my lips at night with a lip balm.

on 9/21/2011 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a limited edition that is part of the Gucci Westman collection for Revlon. The shade-- med., soft pink w/ micro shimmer is quite nice-- brightens my whole face. What is awful is the formula. It applies unevenly-- don't even think about applying a second coat-- will cause caking. I played w/ this one for a while( used lip exfoliant, liners etc..) wanting to like it because of the color but I was left w/ dried out lips-- think of those frosted pink lipsticks in the 60's. Oh well, back it goes Walgreens!

Recommended for Medium Skin