December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Wet Cleansing Cloths

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I never use make up wipes, but I recently stayed at my boyfriend's & forgot to bring my usual make up remover cleanser. Since I'm very against going to bed with make up on, I went & bought these as a quick alternative. These did irritate/burn my eyes, but did not irritate my skin. I had to scrub pretty hard to get all my make up off, but it was fairly easy. This left no residue behind. I would buy these again if I ever was in another situation like this, but I am not using these by any means to replace my normal routine of regular make up remover cleanser/toner. The wipes just don't cleanse/remove as well as a regular face wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaVita2002

Two major problems:

1. If you get them anywhere near your eyes it will sting like crazy. They make my eyes water and puff up.

2. They make my skin hurt. After wiping my face it feels like I've wiped it with sandpaper. And I have to put on a moisturizer to stop the pain.

Final thought, these are supposed to be for sensitive skin...they are not.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by cactus2342

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These work great on my dry, sensitive skin. Not drying, no fragrance, my eyes don't get irritated, and no residue left behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

These cleansing cloths are my HG of makeup removing wipes ! They smell clean and really leave you fresh ! Im not much of a makeup wearing person but when I do it does a good job of cleaning it! Its very gentle and for all skin types ! Perfect for those lady's who forget or are lets face it just down right lazy and tired to wash there face although I recommend to suck it up and wash your face lol but these are great for that as well !:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by lovelyKk

These are a must have for me. I use them to get my makeup off if I am in a rush, or love to use them before washing my face with face wash and clarisonic. Just nice to get most of the makeup and mascara off first. Only four stars because I would not use only these to cleanse face, but I do use these every day and will continue to repurchase. Takes off makeup off completely, even waterproof, takes mascara off really well, just the right amount of moisture but no residue on face afterwards. These are my favorite makeup wipes, great price too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These have been a HG staple for me, for years now. I have sensitive skin so I don't like to wash my face with water activated cleansers more than once a day, if I can help it. These Olay- Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Sensitive, really help me keep my face clean and fresh without any nasty fragrances or ingredients that could cause my face to breakout. These are so good that they remove every trace of even waterproof makeup. I just make sure to go over my entire face two or three times with one, and voilą! my face is clean and fresh. I also love that these never sting my eyes when I am using one to remove my eye makeup. My only wish is that the packaging for these had an actual seal of some kind to keep the cloths from drying out if they aren't used fairly quickly, but I find that if I keep the package closed and then in a ZIploc baggie, they last me months!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by nillionaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

There is a lot of cleaning power in these cloths! They are indispensable for quickly cleaning one's face and hands, but I use them all over, even on my feet! They have never irritated my skin (or my nose). Just a really great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't feel like these cloths completely remove face makeup, even when I only wear tinted moisturizer and powder. They do remove eyeliner and mascara after several swipes, which is a plus. If you get the liquid in your eye, it causes burning and tearing, so I wouldn't recommend them for sensitivities. Unfortuately I bought a duo pack. I'll use them up removing swatches and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by honeybunny26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised this got such low ratings! It seems like it wasn't gentle enough for some people's skin. I purchased this because whenever I tried normal makeup wipes my skin would burn like no tomorrow. Even if i barely touched my skin with it. Well this is the BEST for my skin. It's tough enough to take off all my makeup and gentle enough where it does not sting at all. I like the clean feeling it leaves behind. I feel moisturized too. I don't know why it worked so well for me but I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Bought this because it was on sale and I use these wipes almost every day to take off my makeup before working out, but they seem to dry out my skin and barely even take off my makeup. I always end up having to follow up with a facial cleanser, so I don't even bother with the wipes anymore.
I will not be repurchasing these wipes, I recommend switching to Simple wipes, or just using a makeup-removing cleanser instead.