August 27, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Liquid Liner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this for $2. I tried it and loved it, I'm a sucker for liquid liners. Especially the felt tip kind. The only flaw was having it come out perfect after one try. I will get it (had to get used to the tip) I'm used to using a brush for it. Would recommend for the cost and long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

The reason why I bought this eyeliner was because I wanted a replacement for my Loreal Lineur intense which had a felt tip and has since been discontinued. I do like this product for the cheap price (it's about $9 AUD) It goes on smoothly and it is quite black. My only gripe is how NON water proof this is. With a single drop of water this will smudge like CRAZY!

For example yesterday in Sydney was a rainy day. I forgot to bring an umbrella and had to walk through the rain. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and it was horrible! Raccoon eyes to the days. Also if I tear up for any reason = smudges.

I'll continue to buy this product because it's quite inexpensive while I search for the HG liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MelodyStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

IN LOVE with this product. Have used it for years since Walgreens has been putting it out. This does not dry out and it lasts 12+ hours, it will last you an entire day and you can sleep in it and wake up with it still on. For $1.99 WHY would you buy anything else???

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

good deal $1.99 + tax hope it doesn't dry up as fast as the Maybelline Stiletto eyeliner did

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:24:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

I love this eyeliner! It is super black, I have not had any problem with drying, and at least on my eyes it lasts with out any smudging, and this is coming from a contact user. I do have to say that as with most of my make up i do use some sort of primer, but even on the days that i didnt waer any it lasted, i love this more than the elf brand pens just because this one is so much more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by DrugStoreeJunkiee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS LIQUID EYELINER!!!! this is the only liquid liner i am able to use on my upper lash line so far. it hasn't dried out yet either...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. It is opretty cheap, but the way it looks on me is like a million bucks. I love the deep black color. It stays on many hours. It does have a tendency to smear, so I try not to put too much on.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by blee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the semi-permanent liquid liner that comes in the standard felt tip applicator that screws into a well. Not to be confused with the Fabuliner pen---there's a separate listing for that.

This liner is really watery. It takes longer to dry then most liners I've used. I also have to go over several times to get it black enough. I also had the plastic on the wand break on me while screwing the top on.

For cheap liquid liner, I definitely prefer Wet N' Wild. If you are traveling and this is all you can find, it's okay in a pinch, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

Not impressed. Feels like you are using a sharpie marker on your eyes. It burns my eyes like heck. Not very pigmented (I bought it in black) At least it wasn't expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by maivuexiong

OMG! I got this product as a present. I didn't know how much it was, but when I used it, I thought it was around 10 bucks or at least 10 bucks, and so I went and asked my sister how much she got it for, and she simply replied "1.99" I WAS SO AMAZED!!! I mean this product doesn't smear, nor does it constantly gets caught in the oils of your skin. I love this product!!! It is one of my all time favorite eyeliners. I am not so good at applying on eyeliners, but this product helps your creat hard, soft, big, and thin lines. I just simply LOVE and ADORE this product!!! Me and my two sisters uses it everyday, and we've been using it for about 5 months now and it hasn't even ran out of ink yet! I am so overly amazed by this product!!!!!!!