October 30, 2014 | 1669 users online

Blush - New York Color - Cheek Glow Powder Blush- Hello Lover! Pink

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by luv2shopic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry to say, i didnt like it. The colour seemed right and it was cheap, so i thought i would give it a try....bad idea. when i applied this, it didnt even show at all. xoxo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty! The color in the package is gorgeous, a medium pink with a little shimmer. I need a heavy hand when applying this as a blush however, I've been loving it more as a highlight on my cheekbones. It's a really pretty color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

*Attention! This blush might be LE or discontinued!*
This was my second (successful) foray into blush. I saw this at Rite Aid and thought, "$2.99? I think I'll try it!" The color looked pretty and appropriate for my skintone, so I bought it and gave it a whirl.
I must say, I was right! The light, warmish, non-shimmery pink color definitely suits my warm-neutral, fair skintone. The blush itself isn't too pigmented, which I actually find to be a bit of a relief, but it only takes a few applications to get it down right.
I do have a couple of qualms, however. One, the packaging. I feel like I'm going to break it every time I open it. Two, the brush. It's just... not that great. Not horrible, but it could be better. Like geez, could ya angle it or something?
Anywho, it's a decent product for three bucks. Try it!