April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Scrubs - Nuance by Salma Hayek - Walnut Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a good scrub to use before I self tan and decided to try this and im glad I did. Its very grainy which is exactly what I was looking for. I also really enjoy the packaging because my last scrub came in a tub and I hated it. This smells nice and gets the job done and since its at cvs I can always get somekind of discount. Will definitely continue to repurchase. Oh and its cruelty free:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by macshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This scrub feels like a clay mask for your body. The granules are so fine so it manages to buff your skin nicely without being too rough. The fragrance is very nice and unique. The packaging is perfect. This is the way to package body scrubs. Next to no mess, and it's very easy to control the amount. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by electricbubblewrap

This body scrub feels really good. The walnut pieces are very fine and even and they scrub well without irritating my skin. It was like a mini-massage and i could feel how soft my skin was after washing it off.

I like the texture as well. It's a thick, whipped texture and reminds me of whipped chocolate frosting, haha. It's not messy at all and a little goes a long way.

The smell is ok. It just smells clean to me and isn't really perfume-y or strong.

Overall, a very good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my HG body scrubs. Smells great and has non-irritating walnut shell mixed in a creamy base that rinses away easily. 8 oz for $8.99 is very reasonable as you only need to use a small amount. Also love the flip top tube container.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by moggi

The price and the packaging are nice, and it is available at my local CVS. But the texture is rather gritty, sort of like sand grains, and it doesn't leave that clean feeling I have with some other scrubs. The fragrance is OK, sort of like toasted nuts, but for bath/shower products. I prefer herbal or minty scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by khogan1144

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best body scrub I have ever used. The texture is very creamy, with no large granules to scratch the skin, but it exfoliates very effectively. The smell is nice, and not overpowering. I also appreciate that it is not in a jar like most scrubs, because a tube is more sanitary and convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by cchesnut99

This is a great scrub. It has a very creamy base with small, uniform scrub particles and smells really good. You get a fair amount for the price too. I used it about 3 times a week until I bought my Salux. I haven't touched it since.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by exotikittenx

I was very impressed with this product, especially being from a celebrity line. It is evident that Salma has made sure she has put out great products to her name using good ingredients, and chic packaging.

The walnut body scrub is probably one of the most enjoyable scrubs I've used for body. Its fragrance is just beautiful (as are most of the scents from her line), and is a pleasure to use in the shower. The walnut powder is not harsh at all, and is very fine and smooth, yet still exfoliates well. The color is a soft, pretty light brown shade, and it adds just a small bit of later. This is also a rich and creamy exfoliator, and spreads out very smoothly when you use it. Somehow it's just the perfect consistency.

I will definitely continue to try other products from her line, and will repurchase this one, as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No