Cartier Baiser Volé

3.7

IMO the smell is fresh and unoffensive. I think it could easily be worn in a workplace without offending sensitive coworkers. I had a deluxe sample from ulta that I would wear the first minute or so the scent was very sharp and green which I don't care for then it softened up beautifully. however I have noticed about the 2 hour mark it had almost faded away on my skin although I could get slight hint still in fabric of clothing. Due to the price I am undecided if I would purchase because while I enjoy the scent it lacks longevity

This is a fragrance that I have a hard time describing. Kind of spicy, but not too much. Its very sophisticated and feminine. Very long lasting. Great for day or evening.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

EDT worked well on my skin. Not powdery at all. Lasting power is great! I could wear it at any season! Very pricey but worth it!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

at first spray it kind of has a "bug spray" smell to it, but let it settle a minute and it develops into lily and floral and green, and settling more, it gets much sweeter and slightly musky-rosewater. I don't get any of the powder notes on me. I love it. The EDP is MUCH better than EDT. The EDT did not get sweet on me and gave me a headache, and I was always in a bad mood when I wore the EDT.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

When I first sprayed this it seemed quite powdery and a little too mature woman for me. But as the hour wore on the powder toned down and it was more musky and sweet, I found myself sniffing it in whenever I could.. While I don't really think its very 'me', something about it is weirdly addictive. I would explain this smell as really... 'nice', in the best way. I've seen people explain this as a good office scent, which is true, it is pleasant and not provocative at all. It is clean, fresh and while I thought initially it was a little 2 dimensional, it continues to morph on me into something else, revealing another layer.. A little more.. hmmm i'm not sure, spicy? In a sweet way. Don't buy this if you want something sexy. But a nice every day scent I think could work for a lot of different ages. Get a tester first! Because I've read the lily can morph on some people and become quite unpleasant. The bottle is amazing and I almost want to buy it just to have that old school lighter bottle in my room. As for price, I think considering its cartier, the amazing bottle and a quality fragrance its pretty fair. Its nice, but just that. I'd buy this if I didnt have 10 other fragrances i'd rather have sitting above it on my list. Very pure and feminine, but with a little something else. Give it a try.

Oh I really like this one! It's very challenging to describe a scent, but it is almost slightly masculine and fresh smelling. I also love the packaging, it looks like an old school lighter. I'm not sure if I would buy another bottle if I ran out as I'm kind of tired of it by now, but I knew when I smelled a sample it was a "me" type scent (I like fresh or fruity smells) and ran out and bought it. It doesn't reek of alcohol, which some perfumes do and it makes me crazy and it lasts a bit. It's really not an overpowering scent, it's like skin plus a little better. I would recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This review is for the EDT, which I'm wearing now. Sooooo pretty! Light & fresh & sweet, perfect for spring & summer. Just lovely!

Not powdery or musky. And I don't find it "green" at all -- I don't generally like green fragrances. It's not strong or heady or sharp or crisp or scratchy or spicy or fruity or aquatic or earthy in any way,

It's ethereal, angelic, and sweetly clean -- a clear, fresh, super-pretty, uplifting, light floral. I looove it!!

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Lily pistil
Heart Notes: Lily
Base Notes: Green notes, Lily leaf

I've never tried the EDP version, but I doubt if I could like the scent more than this EDT version. The bottle is fantastic -- I love the little lighter design with the attached flip-top lid. Only slight problem is it's not very long-lasting. I might give the EDP a try and see if it has the same magic but lasts longer.

ADDENDUM 9/19/14: I got the EDP, and I'm wearing it now -- sooooo pretty! Really, it strikes me as a smooth clean fresh sweet floral skin-musk. Warm and skin-like -- at a distance from the bottle, it seemed almost white musky. A muted, sweet, sensuous, elegant, understated, skin-musky lily scent. Smooth! Sweet but not too sweet.

There's nothing sharp or screechy about this fresh floral at all! Gorgeous! All three Baiser Volé versions are different but equally wonderful -- the EDT, the EDP, and the Essence (vanilla version). I have & love all three. I'm generally not a "clean floral" fan at ALL, since I find them sharp & headache-inducing (Pleasures, Romance, J'adore, Elie Saab, Modern Muse, and so many others). Baiser Volé is head & shoulders above those IMHO -- well-done & beautiful!

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Cartier Baiser Vole is one of my favorite spring-summer fragrances. The scent smells fresh, floral and powdery. Baiser Vole will last all day when layered with the Baiser Vole body cream. The cost is average for a good perfume and the 1.6 oz bottle will normally last me 1 year plus.

I'm bad at describing perfumes, so I won't bother trying. My experience is based on a sprizter sample that came with a Sephora order, which I assume is the same formula as the stuff you'd buy in the bottle.

What can I say? It's... nice? Kinda floral & powdery, maybe edging a bit into old lady at the country club. You could probably wear it in the office, even if you work in banking or something?

There wasn't anything special about it for me, though, so I wouldn't buy it for myself. If I'm going to spend the money on a "name" perfume, I have to fall in love with it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Slightly powdery floral lily on me. Nice, very delicate, very sheer. Not my kind of thing, but office-appropriate and pretty.

Popular Fragrances