Bobbi Brown Hydrating Intense Night Cream

4.4

Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Micrococcus Lysate, Linoleic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Dimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Trehalose, Steareth-2, Lecithin, Cholesterol, Ceramide 2, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Glycine, Phytantriol, Phytosphingosine, Hydroxyproline, Proline, Stearyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

on 12/3/2014 3:40:00 PM

I feel bad ruining this night moisturizer's perfect score, but I'm surprised that it has so few reviews. It isn't exactly a new product. I have both sensitive and combination skin, so I only use this on my very dry areas--my neck and my cheeks. Sadly, I suspect that due to the inclusion of heavy duty fragrance, this moisturizer causes me to break out.

on 1/13/2014 12:41:00 PM

I just to used Clarins Night Cream (Blue jaar) but I decided to changed it when I tried this cream. Is perfect if you are looking for a hydration boost and soften fine lines.
I recommended for girls between 20 and 35 has a collagen and peptides who works perfectly during night.
The price is not to hight compare with chanel or la mer and is very hight quality and affordable.

on 1/2/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Other than the Hydrating Eye Cream I had not used any BB skincare products until recently - I've always thought of it as a makeup brand. I received a pot of this and the Hydrating Day Cream for my birthday and was very pleasantly surprised by both.
The Hydrating Intense Night Cream has the ideal night cream texture for me; it's rich and sinks in, but not so much that you feel that it isn't going to keep your skin hydrated all night. In the morning my skin feels soft, supple and moisturised and looks plump and radiant. It seems to have just the right blend of oil and water to suit my dry/combination dehydrated skin.
It has a very light "natural" fragrance which is not overpowering and although pleasant doesn't smell of anything in particular (unlike the day cream - which smells to me of fine leather! I got used to it!).
I use this night cream over serum (Night Repair) and have recently added a few drops of Clarins Blue Orchid Facial Oil over the serum and under the cream. I sometimes use it during the day if I'm at home and if I'm going out in the evening I find my makeup will go on very smoothly and my skin looks and feels as if I've used a moisturising mask.
I've already bought a second pot so I don't run out. Pricewise, it's a little less than many other premium department store night creams and as the cream is quite rich I find I don't need to use much, particularly if I'm layering it over serum and oil.

on 4/24/2013 11:06:00 PM

I adore this. I was torn between this and Chanel Hydra Beauty cream in september an opeted for chanel, the CC on the packaging drew me in :( silly me. This is so much better, it's pretty much perfect, rich but not too much, moisturizing, hydrating works great with my serums and oils and gives me supple skin. It's relatively priced compared to la mer and other brands too that charge a fortune for a bad ingredients list. If you're oily i wouldn't reccomend but normal, combo, dry, especially dry, you wont regret it! Similar to origins overnight intensive mask but not a mask consistency

on 8/26/2012 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely great night moisturiser! My skin is softer & plumer. Love it!

on 1/21/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin type: I have SUPER sensitive and dry skin with occasional breakouts (usually caused by products). I really love this night cream and swear by it...along with Bobbi's Hydrating face tonic. It has a great consistency, thick and creamy, and a little goes a long way (I NEVER say that due to my dry skin). Also, it lasted longer than I expected. I used it almost every night for four months and I still have about 1/3 or more left...so if you do the math that really breaks the price down to 'not so bad'. I plan to repurchase after my current jar is empty.

on 9/20/2011 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Intense Night Cream
My Skin type is Normal
I've been testing a bunch of creams so I can have the ideal products for my skin care routine, and of course I wanted a great night cream.
Here's my review:
Texture: Thick and creamy, I love the feel. Not greasy but it is a substantial cream.
Finish: Dewy and moisturized. I keep feeling my skin because it feels so good. Feels as if my skin just drank a couple glasses of water.
Application: Absorbs well, moisturizing but not heavy. Smooths easily over skin. Of course, I apply with fingers.
Packaging: Sometimes it comes in plastic and I've also seen glass jars.
Odor: Clean, refreshing scent. I really like the smell of Bobbi Brown products. I was trying out other products from another line that had a tropical and another had a citrus smell. I've realized I don't like smelling fruits on my face.
Cost: Yes, it is one of the most expensive products I've bought. But luckily it lasts a while.
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: EXCELLENT
I think this would work well for normal, dry or very dry skin.

Popular Moisturizers