September 16, 2014 | 2099 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Prevage Eye Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a nicely textured eye cream that is hydrating with spf content. Makeup sat well on it and its moisturising qualities last. As for anti-aging and oxidative control, i didn't really see any of it. The price is steep and I didn't see any visible benefits but I did like it as a moisturiser around the eye area. The spf is a bonus and it does not sting. I don't like the open jar packing though. For the price, I wont be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Laski

Great anti aging eye cream. I liked it a lot because it contains a very powerful antioxidant, moisturizes without leaving an oily film, protects with SPF15, and last a very long time, because you only need the tiniest bit. It also brightens up the eye area a little bit as it has a slight tint to it. The only negative points for me are the price and the fact that it comes in a jar. Otherwise, I have absolutely nothing to complain about and I think this made the lines around my eyes a bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ShibuiMuse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

IDEBENONE. Best ingredient ever! And Prevage Eye Anti-Aging Moisturizing Treatment has it. It has lots of other great ingredients as well but do a Goolge search for "IDEBENONE" if you need a few great reasons to spend $100 on an eye cream.

This little grey jar of super rich eye cream comes with a metal application....spatula? A spoon? It's not a spork...... In any event - it comes with a metal applicator, the idea being the coolness of the metal against the eye will help with massaging away fluid retention. Lovely idea, but most mornings my fingers haven't woken up enough to manipulate that little thing and I end up dropping it on the tile floor which makes a loud noise that the people living beneath me probably aren't happy about. Not to mention that after it clangs around for a bit it inevitably makes its way under my cabinets. Which requires a deep squat and a contortion of the shoulder to reach. But I digress....

My eyes have never looked better than when I have been religious about using this product morning and night. I apply the moisturizer under my eyes, on my browbone area and above the brow using my ring finger with light patting motions. Within a few minutes most of the product is absorbed into my skin. (I've been lucky enough to not have to apply concealer and I don't use powder so having a little product left on my skin is fine with me.) Never being one to waste good product, any remaining moisturizer on my finger is massaged into my cuticles.

Of course that makes my fingers too slippery to hold onto that applicator thingie,,,,,,,,,,

*shrug*

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by caraspilates

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is supposed to be moisturizing, but it fails. I used the entire bottle and it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by snowcritter

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works like a primer. I will say I am allergic to most primers & do not wear them because of the allergic issue. You can wear your eye make up for 12+ hours a day & your makeup will look just like you put it on when you take it off! This cream is not cheap, but if you have the money, it is worth it just for keeping your make up on & looking pretty for so long. This one along w/the ceremide caps underneath, seem to make my eyes look less heavy & crepey-which is good. It seems to be the best cream I've tried so far & it does work. I have never used an eye cream w/SPF before so that is probably a good thing to have-at least seeing that lets me know to put it on in the am!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a great eye cream, especially if your eyes are very dry. The SPF is great too, though some may react to it as the eye area is very sensitive. Helps with fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, etc but most importantly it is very rich.