September 2, 2014 | 1838 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Allure Velvet

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unlike most lipsticks with a matte/velvet finish; this one is quite moisturizing. I can even wear this on days when my lips are slightly dry without getting chapped lips. And it stays on for hours and hours(without eating of course). I have this in the color La Diva, it's super-pigmented and the finish is flawless. Simply the perfect matte/velvet lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by missybeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Most lipsticks I have always makes my lips dry and chapped. But not this one. It is so moisturising that I feel my lips is softer after I have applied then without anything on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i am a poor student but i still own three of these!!!!
theyre perfect and well worth forking out for because the texture is dreamy. it really is velvety. they have a good selection of colours...the counter girl was shocked to see how nice the lipstick looks on a slightly moisturised lip...the lipstick goes on much better if you wear a tiny bit of non sticky lipbalm such as blistex etc. it really is my HG of lipstick and i've tried so many different types. this really is THE ONE !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this line of mattes. Velvety, goes on easily, doesn't pull or dry out. I bought La Malicieuse, #46, the new pink red for spring 2014. It is bright, but not overly so, super lovely blue base red/pink. I love these lipsticks because they go on and they don't dry out the lips and I do not need liners or glosses or anything else, just put on and go, no mistakes. Lovely case, hey I have about 50 Chanel lipsticks but this Velvet line is by far, my favorite. Going to buy another color today...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Gigibri

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Aaahh, ooohh, wow. All colors are so nice and luckily I can get those only available in other countries as well. I love the texture, the finish it gives my lips. It's not drying out, also does it not 'crumble'. I would just wish it would last longer. At least it fades evenly. I found the perfect warm red for me in it's color range. Right now I'm in love with the 'nude rose'. For sure I will get some other shades as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Busra30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick! I got it in shade #32. Its a really natural looking red. I have REALLY dry lips but with this lipstick I can hide them even though the colour is pretty-out-there. Considering buying other colours In this formula.

One little con: I believe it doesn't last very long on my lips...:/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

My first Chanel product ever! I got this in shade 36 La caline And it is so beautiful and creamy. Now I understand the hype with their products so luxurious so classy so chic! Everything right down to the packaging screams perfect with its retractable tube so you will never have any worries about it opening in your cosmetic bag making a mess God forbid it to go to waste! I received this as a an early Christmas gift from my mom and it's so gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Vetisdeumos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had my eye on l'impatiente for months now and today while I was leaving Shanghai airport dad spoiled me and got it for me!
I naturally have a very dark sense of style so I was really hoping for it to just been a dark yet subtle way of adding colour to my everyday black outfit haha.
And honestly this is such a beautiful lipstick. From the way its packaged to the way it sits on your lips. Its rich. Matte. Velvety. I absolutely love it.
The only down fall about this lipstick is the price, how it could be a little more matte, and the way it does go a little blotchy if you dont have a lip liner or a lip primer.

Other than that. If you can afford this baby. Do it. You wont regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by alley28

This is the most incredible dark lipstick I ever had. You don't even need a lipbrush to apply it, it goes on super smooth, lasts a few hours (depending on what you're doing). It just has the right consistency...I would highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do own La Fascinante(No:38) which suits my skin tone. It's long-lasting and surprisingly not drying. Perfect choice for autumn and winter as it's name already suggests: "velvet".