April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Insanely It!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This would only get a score of 3 if based off the product as a lipstick alone. Instead, I have a habit of buying pink-red lipsticks, and Insanely It is no exception. I actually don't find it that flattering when worn as a lipstick.

I originally purchased it to wear as a cream blush to provide a vibrant just-came-in-from-the-bitter-cold dewy fuchsia flush to my cheeks, which it does quite well. This look is surprisingly elusive, and I'm glad to have found it in this lip product. I uploaded a photo to show Insanely It on my cheeks (Revlon Ultimate Suede lipstick in Trendsetter is on my lips - please don't get the two confused!).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Carmen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I made the mistake of not trying this in regular light, and I sadly found the shade a bit too garish for me. Wore it to work, and no comments, which I normally get if a shade is good. It just didn't suit me, so I just exchanged it for the new Candy Apple, which I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THAT LIPSTICK!!!!!! It's very pigmented and creamy! Insanely it is a nice fuchsia-pink color with a small touch of shimmer in it.. If you don't like shimmery lipsticks like I do... you will not have any problem with that... It looks really nice on the lips and it moisturizes them very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dabbed on the lips and topped with a little clear gloss this looks beautiful and polished. Great with a nude eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love love love this lipstick, Just enough brightness to keep me excited but enough sheen to make it wearable, it has pink and blue shimmers running though with a slight glossy finish. Makes it so unique, Only thing is after this wears off, my lips feel a bit dry so it is important to keep some lip balm handy, great product however.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by helwa88

I love this lipstick. Very moist? Loved the color. But don't wear this color under fluorescent lighting unless you want to look like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by dzehnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. In the tube it's almost fuschia but it doesn't look that way when applied. it has a slight bluish tint though. It's a gorgeous medium bright pink on my lips. Would post a picture of me in it when I figure out how to do so. Lol. The texture is soft and smooth to apply. I does have a bit of glitter to it which is only obvious in the tube. I love the shine and smoothness of sheen supremes. It doesn't last too long though. I love to wear it with a victoria secret's lipgloss in tiny bubbles patted just in the middle to give it an extra va va voom! Looks lovely without it though. The staying power is just a few hours, wasn't too dryin on my lips and it is opaque in one swipe. Would definitely repurchase. I'm nc45 for ref n I urge all ladies to try this color. I'm sure u would love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great med. hot pink moist lipstick. No glitter!! Doesn't look "Barbie" like. Goes on very easily and the color can be built upon. Wear time w/ this formula is only a couple of hours. It's easy to re apply since it doesn't build up/ dry on the lips and the need to remove prior application is not necessary. Great mixed w/ "quite the thing"-- a plum color-- forms a beautiful berry color.