November 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Insanely It!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I was hooked on full fucshia but I like this one better it has a nice sheen and it is bright it reminds me of pink foil or something and I like the packaging better than the standard MAC lipstick packaging this one is more modern and sleek it looks like it costs more than the others and it does by 2.00 it is similar to revlon lip butters in which are nice as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a pink lipstick person!
That said, i loved this one!
It's not that girly pink, it's a bright color, an as sheen supreme, it has a very beautiful shine, without looking glossy.
It has some red notes, i think that takes away the girly thing about pink lipsticks.
I was very surprised that i really liked the color, never thought i would have a pink lipstick that i would use so frequently.
The only thing that i would change about all the MAC sheen supreme lipsticks is the bullet shape!
This bullet gives me a hard time if i use the lipstick right on the lips without using a lip brush, and i never use one, so its hard to contour your lips with the shape of this bullet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This would only get a score of 3 if based off the product as a lipstick alone. Instead, I have a habit of buying pink-red lipsticks, and Insanely It is no exception. I actually don't find it that flattering when worn as a lipstick.

I originally purchased it to wear as a cream blush to provide a vibrant just-came-in-from-the-bitter-cold dewy fuchsia flush to my cheeks, which it does quite well. This look is surprisingly elusive, and I'm glad to have found it in this lip product. I uploaded a photo to show Insanely It on my cheeks (Revlon Ultimate Suede lipstick in Trendsetter is on my lips - please don't get the two confused!).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Carmen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I made the mistake of not trying this in regular light, and I sadly found the shade a bit too garish for me. Wore it to work, and no comments, which I normally get if a shade is good. It just didn't suit me, so I just exchanged it for the new Candy Apple, which I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THAT LIPSTICK!!!!!! It's very pigmented and creamy! Insanely it is a nice fuchsia-pink color with a small touch of shimmer in it.. If you don't like shimmery lipsticks like I do... you will not have any problem with that... It looks really nice on the lips and it moisturizes them very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dabbed on the lips and topped with a little clear gloss this looks beautiful and polished. Great with a nude eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love love love this lipstick, Just enough brightness to keep me excited but enough sheen to make it wearable, it has pink and blue shimmers running though with a slight glossy finish. Makes it so unique, Only thing is after this wears off, my lips feel a bit dry so it is important to keep some lip balm handy, great product however.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by helwa88

I love this lipstick. Very moist? Loved the color. But don't wear this color under fluorescent lighting unless you want to look like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by dzehnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. In the tube it's almost fuschia but it doesn't look that way when applied. it has a slight bluish tint though. It's a gorgeous medium bright pink on my lips. Would post a picture of me in it when I figure out how to do so. Lol. The texture is soft and smooth to apply. I does have a bit of glitter to it which is only obvious in the tube. I love the shine and smoothness of sheen supremes. It doesn't last too long though. I love to wear it with a victoria secret's lipgloss in tiny bubbles patted just in the middle to give it an extra va va voom! Looks lovely without it though. The staying power is just a few hours, wasn't too dryin on my lips and it is opaque in one swipe. Would definitely repurchase. I'm nc45 for ref n I urge all ladies to try this color. I'm sure u would love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great med. hot pink moist lipstick. No glitter!! Doesn't look "Barbie" like. Goes on very easily and the color can be built upon. Wear time w/ this formula is only a couple of hours. It's easy to re apply since it doesn't build up/ dry on the lips and the need to remove prior application is not necessary. Great mixed w/ "quite the thing"-- a plum color-- forms a beautiful berry color.