April 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slide On Pencil - Purple Blaze

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Yazzyblackhood456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love themmmmmm there so bright! I've got all of them colors

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Bright, pretty, smooth, I found a purple liner I like. I tend to stay away from inside the lash line with these, but find the darker colors travel more so it might even work for that, but the lighter colors don't usually 'pick up' inside the water line. The purples also smudge away quickly when I do a swatch test. I use this mostly on the bottom lash line as an accent. Nice metallic purple. Doesn't disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lovely vibrant colour, and long lasting. Great value liners that go on smooth and last and last.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like eye pencil from Urban Decay, you would love these. They are exactly the same texture: creamy and pigmented, long lasting (took me a few try to remove with my eye makeup remover. It is expensive for a NYX product, but compare to UD, it is a steal.

This color in particular is exactly the same as UD ransom. EXACTLY THE SAME.

I got one and was so impressed by it, I ended up getting it in every color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Brilliant, creamy liner. Great for a pop of colour. I was inspired by Dulce Candy on Youtube to get into these because she had a tutorial using the purple one. You will NOT be disappointed! They are well worth the money & I like em better than the 24/7 liners from UD