NYX Slide On Pencil - Azure

on 8/13/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I tried the black version of this liner years ago and it really irritated my eyes. This color is so pretty I decided to take a chance on it, so glad I did! It's a really beautiful bright medium blue, leaning just a smidge green. I have 10-12 hour work days, and I can put this on in the morning and it still looks perfect at the end of my day, no smudging or fading. This is more than I can say for some of my more expensive pencils! It really does glide on very smoothly. It's gorgeous, now I want to try more colors!

on 4/7/2012 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

these are bit expensive for an eyeliner, but the quality is great! these are really smooth and truly do glide on. This shade in particular is gorgeous and looks great on brown eyes

on 1/23/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have brown eyes and use this on my lower lash line with a nude lid and heavy black wing liner.. and I get ton of compliments. BEAUTIFUL color! LOVE LOVE LOVE It!

on 10/11/2011 6:29:00 PM

If you like eye pencil from Urban Decay, you would love these. They are exactly the same texture: creamy and pigmented, long lasting (took me a few try to remove with my eye makeup remover, (the purple one is identical to UD Ransom). It is expensive for a NYX product, but compare to UD, it is a steal.

I got one and was so impressed by it, I ended up getting it in every color. This is actually one of my favorite one out of all of them.

on 9/19/2011 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

As with the other colours of this I have - This is a great long lasting, creamy liner. The colour payoff is brilliant. I love this one the most - It is such a beautiful bright blue!