October 21, 2014 | 984 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slide On Pencil - Azure

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

these are bit expensive for an eyeliner, but the quality is great! these are really smooth and truly do glide on. This shade in particular is gorgeous and looks great on brown eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

I have brown eyes and use this on my lower lash line with a nude lid and heavy black wing liner.. and I get ton of compliments. BEAUTIFUL color! LOVE LOVE LOVE It!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like eye pencil from Urban Decay, you would love these. They are exactly the same texture: creamy and pigmented, long lasting (took me a few try to remove with my eye makeup remover, (the purple one is identical to UD Ransom). It is expensive for a NYX product, but compare to UD, it is a steal.

I got one and was so impressed by it, I ended up getting it in every color. This is actually one of my favorite one out of all of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As with the other colours of this I have - This is a great long lasting, creamy liner. The colour payoff is brilliant. I love this one the most - It is such a beautiful bright blue!