December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slide On Pencil - Jet Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

I didn't really like this. It isnt really jet black, more of a smokey grey. It applies easily and really does glide on nicely and evenly but I find it hard to make angled strokes with it. It was too grey for me, also it seems somewhat opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by AsianWonder805

I like this eyeliner. The only issue I have with it is that it is not fully waterproof. It smudges & it also does not last too long. It applies very easily & has beautiful pigmentation. Also, it's very hard to twist up for more product

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

I bought this to see if I would like it better than my milani liquefy. It didn't. Smudges, runs, and very difficult to sharpen. Milani is cheaper and I like it better. It's also darker. So if you are thinking about purchasing the Nyx one. Don't do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

i bought this for about 10 bucks. It is by far the smoothest eyeliner pencil I've ever used. It also stays long just as it says.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by cantingcandrakirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

The colour is intensely super black which I like. You have to let it dry first before blinking.

I used this for tightlining my upper lash line. It's buttery soft that glides on easily but too soft that it leaves blank chunks on my lashes. I solved this by using eyeliner brush to apply it. However even though I used eye primer (I used Too Faced), it still transferred to my lower lash line. I guess it's too soft that I need to set it first with powder eyeshadow. However it's just too much work to do.

I am keeping it because I figure that I might use this as a base to do smoky eye look, but I won't repurchase. I have small lids. To preserve more eyelid space, I use eyeliner mainly for tightlining and this liner just doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Juliexoxo98

PERFECTION! IT DOESN'T HURT IF YOU POKE YOUR EYE BECAUSE IT IS NICE AND CREAMY AND VERY PIGMENTED AND LASTS FOR A FEW HOURS, MY GO TO EYELINER ALL DAY EVERY DAY! WORTH THE PRICE

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smudges very easily and runs :( Its nicely pigmented though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

Great eyeliner! The better and affordable version of UD eyeliners! These are better than any high end eyeliner you can buy. Worth every penny, will not regret purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by sdaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pencil. It makes the whites of my eyes pop. It's almost a blue-black. Not that you see blue per se, but it's a very inky black almost like a liquid liner but not as harsh looking. It goes on easily and it lasts all day. NYX is hit or miss--maybe more hit than miss. But I really love their make up over all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this on the upper waterline, working it into the lashes from below. I have droopy lids, so using a regular eyeliner just ends up looking like I have black shadow on when my eyes are open, so this technique is the answer. The liner goes on so smoothly and is darkly pigmented. It also stays in my lash line all day.

I was using a cheap-o Wet and Wild sharpener, which broke every pencil I put in it. Bought the NYX one and it works like a dream.