November 23, 2014 | 1947 users online

Toners - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ultra radiance facial re-hydrating mist

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Riotsas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good cucumber smell very refreshing, it's an ok moisturizer, but make me miss the dermalogica facial mist I bought at the same time. However this mist is absolutely better than the Evian facial spray 10000000%

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I bought this product mostly because of the packaging. I really like facial toners that come in a mist form. In the past I've really liked using Fresh rosewater mist as a toner because I could just spritz a light layer after washing my face before applying other products like serum and moisturizer.
When benefit first came out with their radiance line of products the first thing that caught my attention was the packaging. I am a sucker for benefit packaging.
I had this toner in my hands mostly because it was in a mist form and when the sales person approached me and told me about the ingredient list I was sold.
It has been about 4-5 months since I started using this mist and I've still got about 20% left.
I use the mist everyday 2 times a day - morning and night. I spritz about 3-4 pumps all over my face after I was and dry to tone my skin. Honestly, when it comes to toners I can't say that they do anything for my face but to sort of "prep" my face for serums and moisturizers. It sort of works as a step towards applying those products so I don't expect much but for it to slightly hydrate and re introduce moisture to my skin post washing and drying.
I can't really say that I am seeing a difference in my skin's tone and texture or overall radiance but I do like this product because it has a light pleasant smell (i am picky about smell and I like products with light and subtle scent) and the price for this mist was not as high as other toners in mist forms (like the fresh rosewater facial toner mist).
I say try it, if you like toners that you can use as a mist (like MAC fix + mist- since u can use this mist on top of your foundation to impart a hydrating glow).
I will be going back to Fresh rosewater mist when I am finished but will most likely come back to this again if I get bored with that one.