Possibly the most boring mascara ever. It makes my eyelashes black... and that's about it. I'm almost done with my second tube and I have never noticed any significant changes in the length, volume, or curl. of my lashes. And yes, it does flake a bit.
Only buy this if you're in need of something very cheap to use temporarily.
I bought this mascara in 01 black. It really is worth it for $1.50 ... This mascara does not clump or make my lashes stick together. It defined my lashes , so it isn't really that bad. Would I buy this product again? Yes , only as a backup mascara tho ... I wouldn't rlly use this everyday , just on some days when I want to go for a natural look. :)) The packaging , it's kind of plain. But what do you expect for a mascara that's $1.50 right?
This is a review for the Jordana clear mascara. It comes in 01 Black, 03 Brown, 15 Electric Blue and 25 Clear (Brow Set). I've used it as both a masara and a brow gel.
- - -
* THICKENING & LENGTHENING - This thickened/darkened my lashes slightly. Didn't expect any length and didn't get any.
* SEPARATION - Pretty decent, I do find that the formula is a bit thick. However this clear mascara does NOT have the same texture/consistency as a regular mascara, it feels more like a liquid than a glue (for lack of a better comparison). So it's pretty easy to just comb out the excess or wipe it off.
* CURL HOLDING - Bad! It took the curl right out of my lashes and weighed them down.
* OTHER - Packaging seemed pretty tacky. You can't completely get the stickers/packaging/glue off so it leaves that sticky imprint.
* VERDICT - I feel this didn't really do much for me, except wet and uncurl my lashes. However my sister likes to use it as a base for a black mascara. I think you can get the same effect as this mascara with some Vaseline.
- - -
- Very good consistency - you always get the right amount on, and it dries naturally and comfortably.
- Average hold, but is nothing in comparison to the new Prestige My Brow Mascara brow fixing gel. After I use that my brows do NOT budge. Never using Jordana again!
- Doesn't last all day.
- - -
PRICE  | PACKAGING  | REPURCHASE [no] continued >>
I bought this for $1.50 USD at Daiso. This mascara isn't really a true black even, it seems blue tinted. It also doesn't do much for volume or length, and took the curl out of my lashes!! <.< This is the only mascara I bought that has done this. =( continued >>
well i like this for a clear mascara, but u know i do like cover girls better, but for a buck what can you expect? mine doesnt flake, i use clear because i dont need to use black or dark brown mascara every day, just want em to look like they've got some thing on them, cuz i dont need the color, its already there. id probley try a better brand after this.
I bought the clear mascara. It's a big tube and only cost $1. It did get cloudy after a while but that doesn't bother me. Works great on my eyebrows and ok on my lashes. Since most clear mascaras are the same, I would buy this again because it is cheap.
I bought a tube of this in clear back in January, and have been using it practically every day since. I have naturally long, dark lashes so I didn't want to use an actual shade for everyday wear. So I just sweep it on my lashes to get excess e/s off and to keep my brows in place.
It is a *decent* product, not great, just decent. Often it doesn't seperate my lashes as well as I would like and it has a tendency to flake. I'm sure that there's better stuff out there. I'll probably buy another brand when I run out or get sick of it (which will probably be pretty soon), but if I'm desperate maybe I'll give it a go again.
My local dollar store carries this line so I decided to give this a try. It doesn't really do much for my lashes. It darkens them slightly but nothing more. Also, it seemed to flake on me after a few hours. I wouldn't buy this again.