August 1, 2014 | 961 users online

Moisturizers - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Day SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't entirely in love with this cream. It was nice and moisturizing, but the spf made my skin itchy and oily. I hated wearing makeup over it because it caused my makeup to move.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I really DID NOT want to love this product because of the price....but I do. I went to Sephora after returning some other daily moisturizers w/ sunscreen that were just not working for me and got a weeks sample. It seriously made my skin look better within 2 days and my makeup looked flawless over it. I just can't fork out $90 for my daily ss. If price isn't a concern, I would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product gets top marks. It has a wonderful texture and goes on smoothly. It's got SPF 20 and several anti-oxidants, all the stuff I want for a daytime product. Makeup goes on nicely on top. And it's got a pump, which controls the amount and keeps out any germs that might be on my fingers. No icky smell. The only issue is price, and I try to stock up when Ulta has their 20% off sales.

Updated 1/14/13--Discontinued. Sigh.