October 1, 2014 | 1846 users online

BB Cream - TheFACEShop - Power Perfection BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got about 3 days worth of samples in this, used it for those three days and fell in love with the good yet natural looking coverage). It definitely is very shiny but after setting it with a matte powder it's perfect. Wore all day for me and looked awesome. I would cleanse each evening after wearing it and it seemed to come off easily. UNFORTUNATELY after those three days I had a terrible breakout (and I'm not usually one to get acne except for the odd pimple here and there). Very unfortunate :( otherwise loved this BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Josiiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Absolutely amazing! After reading some reviews on this, people tend to not like the price. Yes, the price for the largest size is in the high thirties, and it did create some issues for my wallet. But I really did get what I paid for. The packaging is great, it comes with a pump so it keeps things pretty clean. The biggest size may not be the most travel friendly, but the BB cream itself makes up for it. To be honest, I love love LOVE this product. It has really nice coverage, it covered up all my hyper pigmentation from past acne. The finish is lovely for me too. It's so dewy and glowy, it really makes you look like you have really healthy skin like Korean celebrities do. It's very natural looking, people wouldn't be able to see that you have makeup on unless they go up really close. I have combination skin, and it did get a bit oily in my t-zone even with powder, but this stuff still managed to stay on throughout the day. I find I get the best results when I apply the product with my hands and melt it into my skin, and dust powder on my t-zone. Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by ringu

I've been finished with my third bottle and find it is bb cream with the best coverage I've ever used. It's quite thick when I apply it with hand, but then I use a sponge to make it more natural in my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought this today at The Face Shop store in Zion market in San Diego. I spend $400 at this place already. I love all there products and including this BB cream. I bought it in shade Nude Beige. Originally it have 2 shades and now they have 4 shades. Nude Beige is the 3rd shade and one more shade darker. I love the coverage that it gave and last for a very long hours. I have normal skin and it give me satin finished, I set it with Face it powder foundation. I got it for $40 before tax for 1.5 oz. Love it and it have good benefit to your skin anti wrinkle, brighten, and SPF 37. To apply this bb cream used your hand to pat it don't rub it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Rmcm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried BB creams from various brands but the best ones are usually the Korean BB creams. I think it's because BB creams originated in Korea so somehow they've mastered the product. The Faceshop's Power Perfection is amazing. Been using it for over a week now, and my skin is still clear from breaking out. My skin is oily and and a bit easy to clog, but this BB cream is light with very good coverage. It's a bit pricey but still less expensive than american brands and it's better. Plus my face doesn't seem so oily at the end of the day, unlike when I used Etude's (Korean Brand) bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream so I can't really compare the performance to other bb creams. But I am loving it! It does seem really light/white on my skin at first, but after it sets it darkens and looks more natural then when first applied. It gives a nice dewy look & does get oily pretty fast for me (maybe 3-4 hours) & I have normal to dry skin! So I'd just powder a bit after it sets on my T-Zone area which is where it starts to get oily - it helps a lot!
A little comes a long way - I put on too much on my first use and I looked ghostly white but since I've been applying less (maybe about 1 pump for an entire face coverage) my skin looks a lot more natural!
I have been having sensitive skin for this past year but my skin hasn't gotten worse or anything from this bb cream :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried several bb creams:skin79, brtc jasmine water, dr. Jart before I settled on this one. The two tones that this bb comes in both match my skintone. I don't know if there's that much of a difference in the pigmentation.

What I like about this bb cream is the consistency. It makes my skin feel protected and perfected simultaneously. I liked it so much I gave it to my mom who was instantly converted. I usually apply with a makeup sponge and set with loose powder. This stuff has crazy lasting power yet I have no problem removing it with my Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser.

On a side note I tried theFaceshop's CC cream with bad results. It made me break out which is a rare occurance. I also tried the Magic Cover bb, but found it to be too thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Dragonseatcoco

As an avid BB Cream user I am impressed with this product. First off, BB and CC creams deserve all the rave and glory they're getting, personally I prefer using BB creams, CC creams are like tinted moisturizer, I'd rather use a real moisturizer so I like using BB creams for the solid and flawless coverage. Recently I've been getting a lot of BB Cream gifts from people and from them this product stood out.

I love the packaging. It looks so delicate, reminded me of a 'swan' for some reason. To be honest, this product doesn't beat 'Missha' but I like it, on days when I don't want something heavy on my face and at the end of the day, easy to wash off, I'd use this. it has a lighter coverage, but can cover spots through layering.

It cured my faceshop trauma ( I didn't have a good experience with their primer.).

Pros: (not mentioning points printed on the package)

*Covers dark spots by layering
*Easy to blend
*Feels good on the skin
*Easy to remove
*Not harsh
*Didn't break me out
*Amazing and swoon-worthy packaging

Cons:

*Dewy
*Not matte

Yes, I will repurchase <3

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by tmchichi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first try at a BB cream. Although I used it for several months because it offers good medium coverage and has staying power, I still searched for a "better" one for me as it's not for the oily or darker than fair skinned.
MAIN POINT: if you're fair and can match one of the shades, do not have oily skin, and are not prone to breakouts (I didn't have any but the weight and thickness makes me think it might cause some people to), then this BB cream is a pretty good buy. It's also one of their popular BB creams so if you have a TFS store near you, they should have sample satchels you might be able to get.

for more details, read on...
Me: I have oily, sun-damaged/hyperpigmented, fair/light (by general standards) light/medium (by asian standards) yellow/warm skin with mild eczema, live in a tropical/humid environment, and work 8+ hours a day in a busy medical office (in which I sometimes sweat a bit).
Experience: I bought the darker of the 2 shades but found that if I were to rush in the morning and accidentally applied too much, my coworkers would ask me if I was sick due to it making me look extremely pale, which I realized later was intensified in direct sunlight and flash photos. However, the coverage even when applying a little is a good medium, has a nice dewy finish (obviously not for the oily like me but probably looks great on normal skin), and is pretty long lasting (my whole work day albeit not at starting coverage). Also, a little goes a long way w/this one so you'll get good use of it if it works for you.
That being said, I didn't want to waste what I had (and still have) left so my solution is to mix it w/my current BB cream since this one has better staying power. About 85% of my current w/about 15% of this TFS and I'm good all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Caraliss13

Works well for me as I love to keep it light just to even out my skin tone. It does not provide a heavy coverage - if that's what you're looking for than this is not for you.