Nivea Pure and Natural Body Milk

2.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Parfum

on 3/20/2014 3:53:00 AM

This is one of those products where you don't want to throw it out course its not bad so you try to use it. I don't like the smell of it and its too light for me. I'm going to try and use it until its gone.

on 11/10/2013 1:29:00 AM

A decent moisturizer and nice smell, but it leaves a very oily residue which is a dealbreaker for me.

on 9/10/2013 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like all cosmetics that are natural and which don't contain too much chemical ingredients. I had to give this lotion a try! I purchased the one for normal skin, only containing the argan oil. I was pleasantly surprised about the scent, it's still the classic Nivea scent, but lighter, more "natural" and definitely not overpowering. The consistancy is light, yet moisterizing. It sinks in quite easily and leaves the skin soft and silky. This is a perfect lotion for everyday use. I will keep purchasing.

on 1/23/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This was terrible! Gave me a rash and made me itchy all over, and I usually never have bad reactions to cosmetics. What a disappointment.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was very pleasantly surprised by this lotion! Normally I only buy the thickest, most moisturizing creams and lotions that I can find, but this one was on special, so I decided to give it a try. The front of the bottle said that it contained organic jojoba and argan oils, which sounded pretty good. It applied with a light oily feeling, almost like whipped oil and absorbed very quickly, leaving no oily residue on the skin. I really enjoyed the consistency and feeling, and it actually did a good job of keeping my very dry skin moisturized. My skin starts to itch very badly and get little red spots on it when it isn't moisturized well enough and that didn't happen at all with this lotion. The scent was extremely light, almost non-existent, but very pleasant. Overall using this body milk was a nice experience for me, I liked that it was organic and mostly natural, and it did what it should.