November 28, 2014 | 2023 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Quite the thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Sashaaaa

I don't usually buy lipstick since my lips are plump and pigmented, but I could not resist this one when I saw it at MAC counter. The color is so trendy and vibrant. Just gorgeous! I have fair cool-toned skin, brown eyes and hair and it looks fantastic on me. The staying power is not so good, and if applied too much can bleed out if you have fine lines around your lips. It goes perfectly with MAC lip Pencil in Magenta. LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I made my first trip to a mac counter last week and I just couldn't resist this one. A purply berry with shimmer.....so pretty! This is nice but I have to say that I like the Revlon lip butter formula *a lot* more. This doesn't stay on very long and the revlons are much more moisturizing and much cheaper too! I think these are way overpriced for what they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by lara90

My boyfriend gave this to me last christmas and I was impressed. Hadn´t heard about these sheen supremes but I really want more of them! This one is great if you´re skeptical about wearing dark lipsticks, as it is quite sheer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was shocked that I grabbed this and asked the SA to let me try it. Man I loved it! I am a berry girl but not this dark...This is like coldblooded rawness...I line my lips with nightmoth or currant and it just be super bomb. Ima go with currant more though with funtabulous dazzle glass on top..It is so pretty dark berry and glossy. Man this is the fire lipstick...The only thing is. I do have to reply like after 20 or 30 minutes in the middle of my lips..but I dont care about this. I think this looks wayyyy better than Rebel. This lipstick is raw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The perfect texture & moisture for fall & winter. I found the sheen supreme lipsticks too moist for hot, humid weather. This is gorgeous plum color w/ some slight iridescence(no glitter) that wears for a couple of hours. Won't dry your lips like some long wear/ matte lipsticks. Makes my blue eyes pop-- have been stopped by several women asking what was on my lips. Looks very dark in the tube but goes on moist & sheer. Many other gorgeous colors that are great to blend w/ this color

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by xcessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I can't believe I'm the first person to review this product! According to MAC, the sheen supreme lipstick formula has strong, saturated color but comes with a modern glossed sheen, and these are moisturizing (but without tackiness). This lipstick is the most moisturizing MAC lipstick I own. I'd say it's similar to the dc'ed Slimshine, but not as slimy as those were. I absolutely LOVE the texture. Quite the thing! (from Temptalia) is a "brightened plum with fuchsia shimmer and a glossy finish." I can't really say it better than that. It matches China Glaze Traffic Jam nailpolish, which is why I first looked at it (I'm a geek, yeah)...but it looks delicious on. I have very pale skin and dark hair and eyes and these jewel toned glosses are perfect for my complexion. It looks dangerous in the tube, but is actually very wearable and also it fades into this gorgeous plummy stain. Love it!