Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes - Burgundy 18L

on 9/29/2014 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just threw mine in the garbage. LOL! I bought this burgundy-colored pencil because I have green/hazel eyes, and I thought it would make them look greener. Well, it didn't really make my eyes look any greener, but it did make me look as if I had a horrible disease or something. After I used it, I thought, "Umm… NO." Held onto it until today for some reason, found it in my stash, and decided to send it packing. No sense holding up a space in my pencil cup since I will never use it again.

on 8/21/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is my first MUFE eyeliner and I LOVE it! It doesn't smudge at all and I have oily eyelids. Most importantly, I'm in love with the color! Although the makeup artist at Sephora told me it wouldn't work with all skin tones, I'm medium-tan with dark brown eyes and it works very well for me. If you want to try something different then brown or black eyeliner, I would try this one !

on 9/17/2011 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Although I do have these eyeliner's in two other different shades, the burgandy shade looked terrible on me. After applying it looked like someone beat me up. The shade was just very unflattering on me, but at least I now know to stay away from burgandy shades for my eye area.