April 18, 2014 | 1250 users online

Cleansers - Soap and Glory - Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by RubyThursday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, and Soap & Glory in general.

It leaves my skin really soft and refreshed and doesn't dry out my skin or give me that ''tight'' feeling like a lot of other cleansers I've tried. The smell is amazing too. Peach with a hint of mint.

The only downside I'd say is that it doesn't ''melt away'' makeup as it claims, but that's not really an issue as I like to take my makeup ofd with a micellar water.

It's a 1/3 off at Boots at the moment too, so I'll definitely be repurchasing this again very soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

This is my favourite high street chemist purchase-able cleanser. I used to love S&G's Clean Mary cleansing milk that got discontinued and this seems to be the replacement.
The smell may not be for everyone, it took me a bit of getting used to but now I find it refreshing every morning.
It's a fab cleanser that gets the job done and I will repurchase as long as they make it.
I've knocked off a few marks because of the packaging. It's in a pump bottle - fab. However the pump doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle so when you get to about two-thirds of the way through you need to get it out by other means which is annoying!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

I bought this for £8 in Boots - it's the cheapest cleanser I've ever had bed yet the best. The texture is not as milky as I expected (given the name 'cleansing milk') instead it applies like a standard moisturiser and then you just rinse off. I've knocked off a star just because I don't like the smell - there is a hint of peach which is nice but it's overpowered by a strange menthol scent. It could just be me, as I have yet to find a Soap and Glory product with a decent smell. This leaves skin VERY soft and well cleansed and it works amazingly as a face mask once a week (leave on for 10 mins whilst having steamy bath)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Rutheniump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this cleansing milk twice now and I am absolutely in love with it!! It leaves a really clean and clear feeling on my dry skin. It doesn't dry me out. I use it mostly every evening. The thing you have to be careful of , it doesn't remove my waterproof mascara so I normally use it after removing my eye make up

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by gem2710

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy using this product. It's good for taking off make up, particularly eye make up. Just be careful not to actually get it in your eyes as it will sting like mad! However, I do like to follow up with another cleanser after use as I'm not quite sure whether it actually cleans my oily skin well enough. Another thing: I do feel like it can be harsh on sensitive skin and I do worry regular use would do more bad than good over time, so for that reason I took off one star. I usually find S&G products quite overpriced, but this product lasts ages if used sparingly so it's pretty good value. I also prefer the older packaging of S&G products, but the current packaging is nice too. I like the fact that it has a pump as well. Not sure if I'd repurchase as I don't love it, but I said yes as if you really do like the product then it's definitely worth buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I got this in the 'Yule Monty' gift set, and after only a few days of using it, I have completely fallen in love with this product. It smells like heaven, and the bottle is practical and cute as I prefer the pump to other cleanser packaging. It makes my skin feel so nice and soft, and I would definitely repurchase this. My only complaint is that the bottle top doesn't lock/close, unlike the other products with a pump, or if it actually does- someone tell me how to do it?!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just the best product. It hasn't broken me out and is so much better to use to get makeup off than a facial wipe. The makeup just melts off my face, it's amazing. I swear by this stuff, the price isn't too bad either. It lasts for a while and smells divine

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Irmelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my second bottle of Peaches and Clean and I swear by this cleanser. It is the only part of my daily skincare regiment and it has worked wonderfully for my skin.

I love how it does not dry my skin out after use and instead leaves it feeling soft and well moisturized. I don't wear very heavy makeup and it does a good job of removing my makeup after a long day out. It doesn't leave that stinging feeling at the end unlike many other facial cleansers that I have used before.

ALSO, the product has a very nice smell (of peaches) and the bottle comes with a pump which makes it very easy and more importantly hygienic to use (as opposed to facial product that comes in a tub especially- YUCK!!) It's great for traveling too as you can lock the bottle and dump it into your travel bag!

I see myself buying a third bottle when I'm done with this one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

I got this as a gift for Christmas and I was so excited because I love everything about soap and glory products. The first time i used this product I fell in love with the smell, the formulation is good too. slight down falls to this product are that it does not remove makeup very well at all, also it does not do anything to the skin for example clear the skin or make it less oily which i found disappointing as it claims to be a 3 in one.
It does however make the skin really soft and smooth, maybe I would repurchase this if i wanted something just for the gorgeous smell and soft skin but at the moment I need something a little more clearing.
I would recommend this product if you want it just for the soothing purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by darciii

The best cleanser i've ever used, gets everything off, smells AMAZING, feels fantastic and looks so cute. I just want to eat it!