October 24, 2014 | 1398 users online

Cleansers - Soap & Glory - Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ness321

when I first tried S&G products, I really loved them. They seem to work well and they all smell great, this cleanser is no exception. I bought a second bottle of this stuff when I was half way through it just so that I wouldn't run out. However, after a few months I noticed that my face began to go bright red after using it. This got continuously worse and I finally stopped using it when I realised this product was causing a rash around my T-zone and cheeks. I have also found that I've developed a similar reaction to their other products such as a body moisturiser and their bubble bath, both of which started leaving me with sore, inflamed spots. If this product works for you then great, but I would be especially wary of using it on a daily basis because this is how I developed an allergy. On giving my spare products to my mother (I bought everything in bulk because of the usual 3 for 2 offer at boots) she also found that she had the same problem after continous use. So, I'm really disappointed in this product because I was a huge fan of S&G previously.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Ritzaheer

I love the way my skin feels after using it: thoroughly clean, glowy, fresh and moisturised! will definitely buy it again! perfect for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by HannahLiaNeil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really a skin saving product for me, I originally bought it after watching the review on youtube by miss budget beauty and i am prone to breakouts so thought id give it a go.
i bought it when it was on offer i got it for around 6-7 pounds at the time, after using it once i noticed my skin was noticeable softer and stayed oil free for quite some time.
the smell is fruity yet minty, quite pleasant and refreshing and the consistency os thick and creamy, it washes off easily with no residue.
I have often used this as a face mask, leaving a thick layer on for ten minutes or so and it is great at clearing up spots and blemishes rather quickly.
The only downside about this product i would have to say is that after using your skin is more sensitive to sunlight and may burn easily, sometimes skin is a little red after using it but doesn't usually last too long.
my skin has gone from spotty to virtually clear within a couple of days using this and i would highly recommend this to anyone prone to breakouts although people with sensitive skin should perhaps take caution.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by RubyThursday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, and Soap & Glory in general.

It leaves my skin really soft and refreshed and doesn't dry out my skin or give me that ''tight'' feeling like a lot of other cleansers I've tried. The smell is amazing too. Peach with a hint of mint.

The only downside I'd say is that it doesn't ''melt away'' makeup as it claims, but that's not really an issue as I like to take my makeup ofd with a micellar water.

It's a 1/3 off at Boots at the moment too, so I'll definitely be repurchasing this again very soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

This is my favourite high street chemist purchase-able cleanser. I used to love S&G's Clean Mary cleansing milk that got discontinued and this seems to be the replacement.
The smell may not be for everyone, it took me a bit of getting used to but now I find it refreshing every morning.
It's a fab cleanser that gets the job done and I will repurchase as long as they make it.
I've knocked off a few marks because of the packaging. It's in a pump bottle - fab. However the pump doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle so when you get to about two-thirds of the way through you need to get it out by other means which is annoying!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

I bought this for £8 in Boots - it's the cheapest cleanser I've ever had bed yet the best. The texture is not as milky as I expected (given the name 'cleansing milk') instead it applies like a standard moisturiser and then you just rinse off. I've knocked off a star just because I don't like the smell - there is a hint of peach which is nice but it's overpowered by a strange menthol scent. It could just be me, as I have yet to find a Soap and Glory product with a decent smell. This leaves skin VERY soft and well cleansed and it works amazingly as a face mask once a week (leave on for 10 mins whilst having steamy bath)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Rutheniump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this cleansing milk twice now and I am absolutely in love with it!! It leaves a really clean and clear feeling on my dry skin. It doesn't dry me out. I use it mostly every evening. The thing you have to be careful of , it doesn't remove my waterproof mascara so I normally use it after removing my eye make up

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by gem2710

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy using this product. It's good for taking off make up, particularly eye make up. Just be careful not to actually get it in your eyes as it will sting like mad! However, I do like to follow up with another cleanser after use as I'm not quite sure whether it actually cleans my oily skin well enough. Another thing: I do feel like it can be harsh on sensitive skin and I do worry regular use would do more bad than good over time, so for that reason I took off one star. I usually find S&G products quite overpriced, but this product lasts ages if used sparingly so it's pretty good value. I also prefer the older packaging of S&G products, but the current packaging is nice too. I like the fact that it has a pump as well. Not sure if I'd repurchase as I don't love it, but I said yes as if you really do like the product then it's definitely worth buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I got this in the 'Yule Monty' gift set, and after only a few days of using it, I have completely fallen in love with this product. It smells like heaven, and the bottle is practical and cute as I prefer the pump to other cleanser packaging. It makes my skin feel so nice and soft, and I would definitely repurchase this. My only complaint is that the bottle top doesn't lock/close, unlike the other products with a pump, or if it actually does- someone tell me how to do it?!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just the best product. It hasn't broken me out and is so much better to use to get makeup off than a facial wipe. The makeup just melts off my face, it's amazing. I swear by this stuff, the price isn't too bad either. It lasts for a while and smells divine