September 19, 2014 | 878 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Eye Studio Express Care Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by JL98

this product i bought for $7.60. hav been using it for about 4 months and i still hav half the bottle (90ml bottle). I only ever use it really for removing mascara and ive found it is quite good - i frequently use a waterproof mascara and it comes out easily enough with a cotton pad and a bit of a scrub. it does leave a bit of an oily residue but its easy enough to just wipe off. i usually hav sensitive eyes but i found it was ok (label says 'formulated for sensitive eyes'). i luv how the packaging is c thru, altho u can c how the oil or whatever splits.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this at a friends house and the next day woke up with a swollen eye.
Awful!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by snailmail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because my usual Maybelline eye makeup remover was no longer available. I was using Expert Eyes with the blue lid and was having heart failure when I couldn't find it on the shelf. The only product available was Eye Studio Express Care Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. I usually hate these express formulas because I find they leave a greasy film around the eye area. This is an exceptional product. It removed every trace of my Revlon Colorstay eyeliner (black) and it did not leave that greasy, slimy film around my eyes. I like it better than Expert Eyes and that is quite a revelation because Expert Eyes is the only eye makeup remover that I like! This is a great product!