April 20, 2014 | 1521 users online

Mascara - Annabelle - Le Big Show

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Watch my review here:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by veritas11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is sooo close to being my HG mascara... except that it flakes on me. i see that not everyone has that problem, so maybe my tube is just a little old or something (i think i had it for at least 6 months before i even opened it because i was using other mascaras).

i absolutely love the brush. it's not too big, and it reminds me of the tarte lights camera lashes brush (which is my current favourite mascara, but i don't like the price!), which i absolutely adore. the thin nylon bristles are fabulous for separating while also volumizing and lengthening. i wish more mascaras had brushes like this!

the formula isn't too wet, it's buildable without clumping, and all-around it's a great mascara worthy of the great reviews it receives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing mascara! I've tried high end and low end and it's awesome. The brush is a regular size (not a fan of huge brushes because my lashes are not super long). The formula is rich and creamy and extremely buildable. To be honest, 1 coat would do too much but 3 or 4 gives you false looking lashes and without flaking. This mascara reminds me of Fresh Supernova mascara. Amazing and I will continue repurchasing at such a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Lionessque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wowwwwwwwzzzzzerzzzzzz!!! This is the BEST mascara I have ever used! I have tried many, from high-end to drugstore and nothing compares to this baby. My high-end HG mascaras are Make Up Forever Smoky Lash and Lancome mascaras and my HG drugstore mascara was Maybellene Black Drama, but this blows all of them outta the water! If it wasn't for MUA and seeing all the great reviews here, I wouldn't have found this HG mascara!

PROS:
- non clumpy
- full on volume, length AND curl in less strokes
- amazing bold black colour
- nice thin nylon bristle brush (so you can really get in each lash)
- cute packaging
- GREAT PRICE
- no flaking everrrrr
- works beautifully even WITHOUT an eyelash primer! WOW

CONS:
- nada

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by heytherenicole

First off, let me say that I am a HUGE fan of Annabelle's products. Canadian ladies, if you can get your hands on their stuff, take advantage!

If you aren't a lover of this mascara, then you're using it wrong. BIG tip for ladies that are new to mascara: SCRAPE OFF THE EXCESS PRODUCT onto the edge of the bottle. I promise, your lashes will look so much better this way.

Anyway, it's a little pricey (about $9-$10 CAN), but definitely worth it. It gives my lashes volume, length, and best of all, doesn't make my lashes look clumpy. I would definitely compare this to a high end, $20-$30 dollar mascara. 5 lippies for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by solidcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy heck, talk about perfect mascara. Length and volume. Separates. It actually does it all and you don't have to mess around with it. Apply and go. Creamy texture, easy to take off with makeup remover. So happy I found this little gem. Reminds me of Lancome Hypnose mascaras at a fraction of the price. New HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A great value! This mascara lengthens and thickens without clumping, even with repeated coats. The applicator brush seems a bit longer than what I'm used to, but you can easily get used to that. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

AWESOME !!! I just bought one tube after reading the good reviews on it, and I can't believe how well it works ! I get that big volume after one coat, but if I want that dramatic look, I add two more coats ! It doesn't clump. I uploaded a picture to show how nice this mascara works (6th picture). I apply my Cil Booster XL by Lanc�me before I curl my lashes with a lash curler, and I apply two or three coats of this mascara. It wonderful!! I got it on sale for only 2,67 $ CAD...still can't believe it! Go get one, you won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by SwordChant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For the past year, this has been my go-to mascara. It gives lovely volume and really brings out the length in my already long eyelashes. It's great to make your lashes stand out against bright colours and is quite flattering. My only gripe with it is that I do find myself wanting to pull it off during the day as my lashes will catch on each other when I have it on. It also can flake a tad during the day which is kind of disappointing, but I can live with it. I do wish that Annabelle would make a waterproof version of Le Big Show because if I'm running to the bus stop in the rain, 8 out of 10 times, Le Big Show will be creating un big mess all over my face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I've only used this twice but as of now I hate this!I found this clumpy and hard to get on my lashes . I didn't end up with intense lashes either in length or volume soo disappointed
.It doesn't leave you with too much raccoon eye after a few hours but this does flake on me.Ill keep using this hopefully lt it will grow on me.Who knows maybe I just got an old one since it was the package set with the liner but it was on sale for 5 dollars so no great loss