September 1, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lips - Hard Candy - Baby Doll Super Shine Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by mct373

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. It's super shiny and not sticky at all. I also love that it stays put and isn't runny like some other glosses I've used. I would highly recommend it. I'm definitely going to purchase it again in other colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2004 1:39:00 AM More reviews by mink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this gloss is very pretty while it lasts, but it wears off very quickly and leaves my lips dry. it is also much stickier than i'd like it to be. the applicator is not the best but you get used to it - it definitely helps you put on the right amount so that it is not too goopy on your lips. like i said, it's pretty but i could get comparable color and shine from a different lipgloss that is much better quality overall, such as nars sweet dreams. UPDATE: still don't love the texture, but it goes beautifully over my YSL lip marker (#2 i think) for perfect peachy pinky summer lips

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2003 11:11:00 PM More reviews by shimmmer

this is such a pretty gloss! i got it as a gift. thanks sandra!!! [mochaice619]. it smells absolutely yummmy. i drool over this. its a very pretty sheer pink color with bluish sparkles to it. it goes on a clear-rosy pink and is super suppperr shiinny, although def. not tacky. other supershiny glosses look weird on me..but not this. hmm...kinda weird actually. this is my first hard candy gloss and im very impressed with it. definitely gonna try more. highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like cake batter which can be annoying depending on your mood. VERY glossy - at first. I find it wears off pretty quickly. It's okay alone, but better over a regular lipstick to give it some shine. It's baby pink in the tube with sparkly flecks, but it really doesn't have any color to it on the lips. I wouldn't repurchase, but I enjoyed using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 8:34:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

I love the glossy look I get with this - shimmery lite pink w/ lil' lavendar sparkles and I luv the vanilla scent. I just don't like the lil' brush applicator it comes with. I'd rather much prefer a sponge applicator instead. I also find that the gloss oozes out on the top edges when I'm putting the brush back in. But overall I really like it, in fact I'm halfway through my first tube of this already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice gloss for the price. This is everything I've been looking for. Babydoll is a clear pink shade with blue holographic glitter that smells just like cake batter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2002 11:02:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I love the Hard Candy Supershine gloss. This one is one of my faves. Its a pale clearish pink with pink micro glitter. It looks really wet, and is not as sticky as some gloss. A must have for gloss fans!