October 23, 2014 | 1989 users online

Mascara - geogirl FYEO (ForYourEyesOnly) Feather Lash mascara Brown

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by snowshoe73

Surprisingly good for a cheapie (and natural) mascara. I don't like the brush--it doesn't separate, define or declump my lashes...but I follow with my lash comb and it fixes those problems right up. Wears well with little smudging. On its own, it's a decent mascara with nothing spectacular in the lengthening or volumnizing department: good for a natural look. Pair it with a lash primer that helps build length and/or volume, and the mascara can compete with some of the other drugstore brands. I also like that it's brown, since good brown mascaras are hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara. I went to Walmart to replace my usual Hard Candy Ginormous, but this was right across the aisle and only $3.98. Wow. I have a few other geoGirl things that I actually really like, so I decided to take a chance on this. I'm SO glad I did! The formula is so nice and smooth and it applies beautifully without clumping (I don't even need a lash comb after applying). It also doesn't smudge or clump at ALL throughout the day. I usually have raccoon eyes at the end of the day, so I find this pretty amazing. I've tried low, mid and high-end mascaras and this one is actually my new favorite. And the cheapest! Score!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! It was kind of a gamble buying this, because I had no idea how the brush looked, but I took the chance and was glad I did. It gives my eyelashes a really subtle look. It's not a dramatic mascara, but I like it, especially on the lower lashes. I haven't experienced any flaking with this, which is a success! I only wish the tube wasnt so small. I think I'll buy this again soon

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by mamakeechie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a thirty-something lady I was shocked at how well this mascara worked for something that is supposed to be for tweens. I usually use department store make-up, but was attracted to the natural aspects of the geo-girl line. The packaging is great and the product is simply amazing. It's not clumpy and really lengthens my lashes. Last all day with no raccoon eyes. The dark grey is beautiful -- love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The packaging is so cute! I love the little cardboardness. That is what originally drew me to it.
I was in ulta for the first time in my life (whaaat? I know!) and I saw it. I realized it was for 'younger' girls but I picked it up anyways for $4, hey why not, right?
I got it in black, and it is VERY natural looking, beware if your interested in it. It is buildable, but your not going to get fake lashes out of this. Just an FYI.

OH. My favourite part?
Your lashes are soft. It is like there is NOTHING on them, even if you did 3 or 4 coats like I did. SOFT. TOUCHABLE. It is fabulous.
No flaking either!

I like really dramatic, so even though I said I would repurchase, I don't think i actually will.
Overall, a good product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

After seeing good reviews, I decided to give this a try. It is actually very nice! The formula is, as the previous review said, dry so it's easier to build long lashes than if it was wet. This product lengthened my lashes nicely and gave them a fair amount of volume. For a "kids line," I was impressed. The only thing I don't like is that the bristles on the wand are a little short. I think they could be a little longer and more comb-like. Then this mascara would be perfect! I bought this in blue, which is a fun electric blue. If I buy again, which I probably will, I would try the grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever used even compared to high end mascaras like Diorshow! The formula is pretty dry and waxy but it nicely lengthens and thickens my lashes while still looking natural. I have no issues with clumps and it doesn't smudge unless you really rub your eyes. I find that because the texture is so dry, you can really only do one coat although you can really take your time applying it. It is $4 at my local grocery and I love that it's easy to find locally rather than needing to buy it online. The only complaints that I have are that it doesn't come off incredibly easily and the ingredients aren't entirely clean if you're serious about natural products - it includes propylene glycol.

Brown is a nice dark brown and grey is a soft-black.

I am on my fourth tube of this and at $4 each, you can replace this regularly to reduce bacteria growth. I even keep my old one and use it as a brow tamer and it works very nicely!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$4 mascara deep brown. short bristles on the brush. took me by surprise. i have sensitive eyes - this caused no irritation. i have short thin lashes - this lengthens and seperates. not a very dark color - and did not volumize, but impressively lengthened and curled my lashes ( i don't use a lash curler as my lashes are too short ), wears very light - like not wearing anything. no clumps, no smudges, no flakes/speckle, long wearing. very happy with the purchase.