October 1, 2014 | 1818 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Stareast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this perfume, I really do but I can't see anyone over 20 wearing this. That being said, its a great starter perfume for a young girl who's starting to venture away from body splashes and teenage scents. I don't think its as sweet as some of the other reviews, to me it's a wearable sweet- especially for girls who like sweet perfumes but don't appreciate full on gourmand scents (I.e. pink sugar). A step above your typical fruity scents, definitely has more complexity. The bottle is cute too and its fairly long lasting on me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to admit, I'm a Swiftie so I had to try out this perfume. It has quickly become one of my favourites! The scent is very sweet and it lingers which is a plus. The bottle is adorable as are the little charms. It works well with my body chemistry and others seem to think so as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by keetandkeiko

I was really looking forward to this perfume and I don't like it at all. I am not one who is sensitive to fragrances, but this perfume gives me massive headaches and makes me feel incredibly ill. The scent definitely lingers all day. Have to take a shower before it goes away completely. The packaging however is nice and seems sturdy for the most part.
Definitely do not recommend, especially if you are sensitive to fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by creinha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never buy parfum that has a celebrity name attached to it, but I picked this up to smell before even checking the name. I sprayed some on my arm and walked away to do some shopping. I couldn't stop smelling my arm. The berries and vanilla, sandalwood. It's just so lovely! I went back to pick up a bottle. At that point, I saw the celebrity name, but didn't care. I got the parfum version. It lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by manduh

This isn't my go to perfume but it's definite a favourite. As soon as I read the ingredients I knew it was going to be a scent I would love and I do- especially the raspberry and green tea. Unfortunately it wears off quickly but it's still worth repurchasing in my opinion. It's pretty without being overpowering or too sweet or floral smelling, and not a scent that you get sick of as I do with many others. A little pricey but I'd recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried this in the store, all I could smell were berries and vanilla. On top of that, it has no longevity and it smells extremely sweet. I usually quite like sweet perfumes, but this was too much, even for me. It smelled like burned plastic on one of my friends as well. I guess it really depends on whose wearing it.
I'd definitely recommend you get a tester before blindly buying a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is amazing! I'm a huge taylor fan but I was hesitant to buy the perfume- I didn't want to spend my money just because something had her name on it. But I ended up trying it and haven't gone back since! I've used up 2 bottles in the last 3 years, I wear it everyday and get tons of compliments, it smells amazing, sort of like spicy flowers, and last all day. My favorite perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Rawlins1

I love the smell of this! It's the perfect mix of fruitiness and soft flower petals. It lasts all day on my body and and I always get compliments on how good I smell! I'm always telling people what kind of perfume I'm wearing! Even of you aren't a Taylor Swift fan, I would highly recommend this fragrance! The bottle is very pretty as well. It has an iridescent glow that really sparkles in the light. The spritzer and lid is gold as well as a set of three charms that hangs around the top for added decoration. I keep a rollerball of this perfume in my purse as well in case I forget in the morning or I need an extra pick-me-up later in the day. I will say though, this is my boyfriends favorite perfume that I wear, and he always tells me how amazing I smell when I wear it! If I give him a choice, he always picks this one up without hesitation (that says a lot because I have a ton of perfumes!)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While this smells really spicy and sweet on me, it isnt original. I love the cute bottle with the chain on it. I will use my entire bottle, but won't repurchase, simply because it is so similar to so many other scents out there today.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I really hate Taylor Swift, so I told myself I wasn't gonna buy any of her perfumes, mainly because I didn't want to own anything with the sluts name on it. But one day I was with my friend and she smelled so good. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and it was this one. So I had this inner battle with myself debating whether I should buy it or not. I ended up falling in the trap and buying it, and I love it. It smells so good and it lasts all day. Highly recommend it, but I still hate Taylor.