Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

3.8

on 4/23/2015 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I am currently 23 and have repurchased this perfume multiple times since 2013 that I have lost count. The purple irridecent bottle with the gold dome top and charms are very eye catching and unique. The perfume smells so nice. I personally think that it is very sweet and musky. It also has some strong fruit notes. I always get compliments when I wear this from family, friends and randoms passing me by. I have found that people who compliment my perfume range from 20-60 years of age and have asked me for the name of this perfume in order to purchase it for themselves. I tend to like perfumes that are strongly sweat and fruity and sometimes my perfumes may irritate others who don't find these type of scents appealing, however, I am pleased to say that this isn't the case with this perfume.

In the UK I can always find this perfume on offer at different retailers. I haven't purchased it at full price (28 for 50 ml) since the first time I bought it. The cheapest price I have seen for this was at 7.99 for 50ml.

I would recommend this perfume if you like fruity, sweet musks or gourmand type perfumes as the price is good for the amount you get.

BTW I'm not a Swift fan but I like this perfume

I like this in spite of myself. There's a weird musk dry down that I dislike, but after a bit even that smells good so...I don't know. Very odd perfume. It's just not what I expected from Taylor Swift. It's sweet but it's mature and the musk note, despite me loving musk, becomes very strong on me. But then it fades and is nice. I don't love this from start to finish, it's a roller coaster ride of really enjoying and sniffing my wrist, then there's a period of wanting to wash it off to temper the musk a bit, then it fades to a pretty scent with a berry vanilla tinge. I wouldn't buy this at full price ever, but I did buy it for cheap at Target and I would buy again for the same cheap price. Definitely like this but only for the cheaper price and only once that musk note tones down a bit. For example, if you get this on a shirt and you don't wash it right away, say a sweatshirt or something you might re-wear because you had a tshirt under it, then that faded smell that still lingers is really pretty and light. I don't know. Very unusual perfume.

on 1/16/2015 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I just sniffed it and it smells amazingly good.. i definitley want to purchase a bottle.

on 12/29/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Absolutely, positively, one of the best perfumes I have ever had hands down! I love it so much and it truly smells magical!
I keep getting it every year for myself because I truly think it is my signature scent! It smells like a fairytale!
It's sweet, fruity and with a hint of musk, it smells not exactly sophisticated but it definitely has personality to it! And the packaging truly is wonderful and it is perfect for it and I will definitely purchase the Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume because I also love that, as well.
With a heavy heart, the only issue I have with this (which is why it unfortunately has 4/5 lippies) is that it smells off on me after a while and I don't know why. And it's reeeeeeeaaally disappointing because it is truly a favourite of mine! I love this so much! However, it will not stop me from wearing it because I love it so!

on 12/26/2014 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Wonderstruck, although not the most sophisticated perfume, is such a simple pleasure. The bottle is beautiful and I love the juice inside just as much! Not as sugary as Wonderstruck Enchanted, but rather a beautiful mix of fruit, tea, (lighter) sugar and flowers. I purchased the smallest (.50 mL) bottle and it lasted about 4 months. Non-offensive and one of my favorite casual scents - I'm 21 and absolutely adore this stuff. Will repurchase.

It's not my favorite perfume, but I do enjoy it. What I really like about it is that it lasts for a really long time. I love the look of the perfume and I DEFINITELY recommend it. Btw it's more of a teenage girl getting into fragrances kind of perfume if you know what I mean.

on 8/13/2014 11:11:00 PM

I like this perfume, I really do but I can't see anyone over 20 wearing this. That being said, its a great starter perfume for a young girl who's starting to venture away from body splashes and teenage scents. I don't think its as sweet as some of the other reviews, to me it's a wearable sweet- especially for girls who like sweet perfumes but don't appreciate full on gourmand scents (I.e. pink sugar). A step above your typical fruity scents, definitely has more complexity. The bottle is cute too and its fairly long lasting on me

on 7/27/2014 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have to admit, I'm a Swiftie so I had to try out this perfume. It has quickly become one of my favourites! The scent is very sweet and it lingers which is a plus. The bottle is adorable as are the little charms. It works well with my body chemistry and others seem to think so as well!

on 7/24/2014 7:41:00 PM

I was really looking forward to this perfume and I don't like it at all. I am not one who is sensitive to fragrances, but this perfume gives me massive headaches and makes me feel incredibly ill. The scent definitely lingers all day. Have to take a shower before it goes away completely. The packaging however is nice and seems sturdy for the most part.
Definitely do not recommend, especially if you are sensitive to fragrance.

on 5/4/2014 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I never buy parfum that has a celebrity name attached to it, but I picked this up to smell before even checking the name. I sprayed some on my arm and walked away to do some shopping. I couldn't stop smelling my arm. The berries and vanilla, sandalwood. It's just so lovely! I went back to pick up a bottle. At that point, I saw the celebrity name, but didn't care. I got the parfum version. It lasts all day!

Popular Fragrances